CPAP Part Finder Link
ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier - Refurbished
Refurbished AirSense™ 10 CPAP with Heated Humidifier
Copy of Prescription Required When Applicable.
Included with Purchase
- ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP Machine
- Heated Humidifier
- New Water Chamber
- New Filter
- New CPAP Hose
- Travel Case
- Owners Manual
- Power Supply
- 90 Day Limited Warranty
New Product Details listed Below
The AirSense™ 10 is a basic fixed-pressure CPAP machine. With a built in humidifier and integrated wireless communications capability, providing compliance, AHI and leak data reporting.
The AirSense 10 comes with advanced comfort features like EPR, SmartStart, and AutoRamp, along with basic therapy tracking capabilities.
The AirSense™ 10 machine has been designed to make therapy easy, with no complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press Start and you’re ready to go. Each device comes with the HumidAir™ Heated
Humidifier built in so you can enjoy the benefits of humidification in one easy-to-use system.
Important Reminder This is a single pressure CPAP machine that does not auto-adjust.
Features of the AirSense™ 10
- Quiet Easy-Breath Motor: The innovative design Easy-Breathe motor features foam and isolating materials incorporated into the base of the device, this produces minimal turbulence, delivering more performance, and virtually eliminates the noise radiated into the room.
- Light Sensor: The machine also features a integrated light sensor which allows the screen to adjust brightness automatically when ambient light changes. If you have to get up in the middle of the night, the screen won't blind with brightness, and in the morning it won't be too dim to read how therapy went. In addition, the screen will automatically turn off after a short time to avoid extra light in a dark room.
- HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier: Heated Humidification is proven to help patients sleep better without drying your mouth and nose during sleep therapy.
ResMed's HumidAir Humidifier is built directly into the AirSense 10 so it is much smaller and simpler than other "integrated" humidifier options.
AirSense's HumidAir humidifier is easily adjustable from the "My Options" screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 8 is the highest.
- ClimateLine Tubing with Climate Control: When you use the OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir™ Tubing with the AirSense 10, the system's advanced Climate Control features are automatically activated.
With the Climate Control and ClimateLineAir Tubing your machine will maintain a set temperature and relative humidity at the mask while you sleep while minimizing condensation and rainout.
- AutoRamp™: AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection helps make therapy comfortable from the moment you turn on your device. AutoRamp works by delivering a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once it detects you’re asleep, it comfortably increases the pressure to ensure your prescribed level is delivered just at the moment you need it.
- SmartStart™:The SmartStart function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds. Very simple and does the work for you.
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™): Reduces the pressure during exhalation, making sleep therapy much more comfortable for he patient, naturally
adapting to your breathing cycle throughout the night.
- Therapy Data: Onboard "Sleep Report" is a valuable tool letting you know how your therapy is progressing each day. In the Sleep Report you can view basic therapy data like usage hours, mask seal indicators, humidification indicators, and AHI.
- Wireless Data Transmission: Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
SD Data Card: SD Data Card is pre-installed in the unit. In addition built in wireless communications mean that you and your doctor can work together to ensure your treatment is progressing successfully.
Tubing Options: AirSense 10 CPAP comes with ResMed's ultra-light SlimLine CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing. To optimize your HumidAir Humidifier's capabilities choose the ClimateLine Air Heated Tubing at check-out
Optional Accessories for Purchase:
- Cleanable Water Chamber Tub
- SD Card Reader
- DC/DC Converter
- Standard and Hypo Allergenic Filters
- Hose Tubing Options: ClimateLine™, SlimLine™
Included with this Purchase
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine
- Built-In HumidAire™ Heated Humidifier
- Standard Humidifier Chamber
- SlimLine™ Tubing - 15mm Diameter (ClimateLine Air Add On Available)
- Power Supply and Cord
- Travel Bag
- 1- Standard Filter (Installed)
- Filter Cover
- SD Card - Inserted in Machine
- Patient Manual
|Product Category:||Health & Beauty > Health Care > Respiratory Care > PAP Machines|
|Mode of Operation:||Fixed Pressure CPAP|
|Warranty:||90 Day Limited | Extended Warranty Available|
|Special User Features:||Integrated Humidifier, AutoRamp™, Ambient Light Sensor|
|Pressure Range:||4cm- 20cm|
|Ramp Time:||0-45 minutes|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||4cm|
|Filters:||Std (Avg arrestance: >75% for ~7 micron dust) / Hypoallergy (Efficiency: >98% for ~7-8 micron dust)|
|Device Set-up:||Pressure set based on Physician Order for CPAP Pressure|
|Data Storage Capacity (Min):||1 Day- 365 Days|
|Data Storage Content:||Usage, Avg Daily use, AHI, Wireless Connectivity (US Only)|
|Compliance Meter:||Internal & Data Card|
|Electrical Requirements:||AC input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz 1.0-1.5A, Class II or 115V, 400Hz 1.5A, Class II (aircraft use)|
|DC Power:||24V ---3.75A|
|AC Power:||Typical Power Consumption: 53W (57VA) / Peak Power Consumption: 104W (108VA)|
|Actual Weight:||44oz. or 2.75lbs (1248g)|
|Shipping Weight:||96oz. or 6.0lbs|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Travel Sized:||Device only: 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91" (116mm x 255mm x 150mm)|
|Dimensions:||4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91" (116mm x 255mm x 150mm)|
|Sound Level:||Pressure Level w/ SlimLine: 26.6 dBA & w/ Std Tube: 26.6dBA- both w/ uncertainty of 2dBA|
|Battery Power:||External Battery required|
|RX Required?:||Yes- Dependant on your Country's Laws / US Customers must have a RX|
|Associated Part #'s:||37203, 37204, 37205, 37206|
|Insurance Codes:||E0601 (CPAP Machine) / E0562 (Heated Humidifier)|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
Your Price: $879.00
You Save: $420.00
The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is based on ResMed’s AutoSet algorithm. It responds to female-specific characteristics of sleep apnea and is tailored to meet the special needs of women.