CPAP Holder Bed Side Shelf for CPAP and BiPAP Machines
Take your night stand space back! The CPAP Holder frees up that little precious space you have on your night stand by securely relocating your CPAP machine to the side of the bed.
Features and Benefits of the CPAP Shelf System
Get Your Space Back
By relocating your sleep therapy device to the unused space between your bed and nightstand, the CPAP Holder gives your nightstand space back to you!
Your bedside night stand stays clutter-free and your CPAP machine goes unnoticed and out of sight.
Freedom To Move
With the CPAP resting closer to your head, it provides added CPAP tube length for more movement and reduces the risk of pulling your therapy device off the night stand.
The holder provides an easily accessible location for your CPAP machine, making it easy to maintain.
The CPAP Holder also keeps your machine off the floor which eliminates much of the dust and other contaminants that found there.
Help protect your expensive CPAP machine from accidental drops by keeping it out of your way when cleaning or getting out of bed.
Does My CPAP Machine Fit?
Knowing if your CPAP machine will fit the CPAP Holder is a very important consideration. Currently about 99% of the CPAP machines on the market will fit the 8" x 12" shelf included with your CPAP Holder. To see if your machine will fit, please see the list of makes and model below.
- S9 Escape with or without humidifier
- S9 Escape Auto with or without humidifier
- S9 Elite with or without humidifier
- S9 AutoSet and AutoSet for Her with or without humidifier
- S9 VPAP S with or without humidifier
- S9 VPAP Auto with or without humidifier
- S9 VPAP Adapt with or without humidifier
- S8 Escape with or without humidifier
- S8 Elite II, S8 Elite II with or without humidifier
- S8 AutoSet II with or without humidifier
- S8 Escape II Auto with or without Humidifier
- S8 VPAP Auto 25 with or without humidifier
- Respironics REMstar M Series with and without humidifier
- REMstar Legacy Series (Non M Series)with and without humidifier
- SleepEasy CPAP with Humidifier
- System One REMstar (50 Series Models)with and without humidifier
- System One REMstar (60 Series Models)with and without humidifier
- Auto BiPAP AutoSV Advanced with and without humidifier
- BiPAP AutoSV Advanced with Humidifier with and without humidifier
- System One BiPAP S/T with and without humidifier
- BiPAP AVAPS System One BiPAP AVAPS with and without humidifier
Fisher and Paykel
- SleepStyle 234 CPAP with Humidifier
- SleepStyle 238 CPAP with Humidifier
- SleepStyle 244 CPAP with Humidifier
- SleepStyle 604 CPAP with Humidifier
- SleepStyle 608 CPAP with Humidifier
- IntelliPAP Standard
- IntelliPAP Standard with Humidifier
- IntelliPAP Standard Plus
- IntelliPAP Standard Plus with Humidifier
- GoodKnight 402S with or without Humidifier
- Sandman Intro CPAP with or without Humidifier
- CareFusion PureSom CPAP with or without Humidifier
- ZZZ PAP Auto CPAP with or without Humidifier
What is Included with Purchase?
- 1 CPAP Holder
- 1 Velcro retention strap
- 1 Bedboard
- 4 Screws
- 4 Washers
Limited Assembly Required: All you have to do is attach the CPAPHOLDER to the Bedboard with the four screws provided and slide your bed board between your mattress and your box spring at the top of your bed between your bed and your nightstand, and enjoy the ease and comfort of your new CPAPHOLDER. The entire assembly will only take a few minutes.
Bed Rails Not Required
The CPAP Holder goes inbetween your mattress and box springs and fits almost all beds. The following exception are as follows the CPAPHolder will not be compatible:
- If the box spring rests below the top edge of your bed rails, with your bed.
- If you have a Scandinavian Style bed
- If your bed is reclinable.
Length: 24 inches (61 cm)
Width: 14 inches (35.6 cm)
Depth: 4 inches (10.2mm)
Weight: 6 lb (96 oz)
Product Category: Health & Beauty > Personal Care > Sleeping Aids