CPAP Part Finder Link
CPAP Hose Tubing Lift V5 System for Travel and Home
CPAP Hose Lift V5 System for Travel and Home
The new and improved CPAP Hose Lift v5 suspends your CPAP tubing overhead, eliminating hose hassle entanglement and, the tugging on your mask during sleep.
It is simply the lightest, most compact home and travel, Dual Use hose management device available, ranked #1 in a 2011 Consumer Survey.
The the CPAP Hose Lift v5 includes: the best ease of use Hook for hanging your mask, a Loop sized to accommodate a hose with insulating cover, and now comes with a base integrally attached to the mast so that the whole system practically self erects.
Features and Improvements of the CPAP Hose Lift V5 System
- Travel: It is the only hose management device that easily fits within any CPAP machine travel case.
- Taller: The new version 5 Hose Lift is 4” (10 cm) taller – to provide even more overhead clearance in bed.
- Stable Platform: Base is now tubular, of molded fiberglass and aluminum, and it is integrally connected to the mast; 18% larger, with a redesigned deep socket mast connection, and a mast to base cord lock, it provides an even more stable platform, in hose suspension support.
- Roller: First and only true original, with a Curly Cord “roller” incorporated onto the loop, easing movement of the suspended hose within.
- Aluminum: Hose Lift is designed of more expensive aluminum, so as to achieve nimble yet strong – compact and lightweight Dual Use: for Home and Travel.
- Assemble: Easy to assemble - Semi-self erecting
- Mattress: Able to be used with any mattress system
- Compatible: Universally compatible with any CPAP machines
- The Hose Lift's tubing loop easily accommodates standard as well as heated CPAP/BiPAP tubing as well as comfort accessories like fleece wraps. The integrated mask hook means that you have a ready made storage space for your mask when you take it off during the night or in the morning. Just hang up your mask and, when a twist is placed into the hose upon first assembly, the mask will magically swivel out of your way whenever it isn't in use.
- The All New Hose Lift V5 eliminates the hassle of hose entanglement, or having your mask slide off the night stand. Over-all makes a more sanitary environment for your CPAP Mask.
To Sum it up, the Hose Lift's sturdy construction, easy setup, integrated mask hook, convenient travel bag, makes the CPAP Hose Lift an ideal solution for use at home or on the road.
Warranty, 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If not completely satisfied with the product, the manufacturer offers a 30 day money back guarantee (Shipping and Handling Not Included). Simply contact 1800CPAP.COM for Return Authorization and instructions within the first 30 days of purchase.
Included with This Purchase
- 1 CPAP Hose Lift V5 System
- Carry Bag
- erected height: approximately 41” (104 cm). new v5 mast: 11% / 4” / 10 cm taller.
- collapsed travel size: approximately 2.36” in diameter x 7.48” long (6 cm in diameter x 19 cm in length). new v5: 29% more compact.
- total weight with all components including travel bag: 5.8 ounces (164 grams). new v5: 16% lighter.
Product Category: Health & Beauty > Health Care > Respiratory Care
Mode of Operation: Hose Lift System
Warranty: 30 Days
Actual Weight: 5.8 Ounces (Including Travel Bag)
US Shipping Cost: Free
Travel Sized: Yes
Dimensions: Base 6.3" x 7.5" x 3/8" - Bag 9.5" x 4" x 1"
RX Required?: No
Associated Part #'s: CPAPHLv5
Insurance Codes: E1399
Item Number: CPAPHLV5
Manufacturer: Arden Innovations