CPAP Part Finder Link
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear Fit Pack
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear FitPack by Philips Respironics
FREEDOM, can best describe the DreamWear Nasal Mask. CPAP Users can sleep how they want with the freedom and comfort of DreamWear Mask.
The DreamWear Under the Nose Nasal Mask is truly a unique breakthrough in sleep therapy. Philips Respironics designed this Nasal Mask to make it feel like you are wearing nothing at all. The unique soft
frame has two tubes that direct the airflow to one soft cushion that meets under your nose, giving you a secure seal, with the lightest touch.
DreamWear’s unique design offers many of the benefits of nasal and nsal pillow masks, giving patients the best of both mask types. Allowing more freedom of movement and more comfort than their prescribed mask.
Features of the DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask
- Innovative Soft Tubing Frame: The soft frame directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the nasal cushion, because the frame is soft it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points; and it will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
- Freedom to Move: If you sleep on your back DreamWear distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you shift onto your side DreamWear's lower tube compresses to maintain a comfortable seal; therapy air is channeled into the upper tube maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels.
- Unique Under-the-Nose Cushion: The nasal cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both nostrils, with the cushion's low profile design there is absolutely no contact on top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion and in the mask's elbow quietly disperse excess air.
- Headgear & Tubing Attachment: The soft, single strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Minimal Contact & Open Field of View: With a low profile cushion, a soft tubing frame, and single strap headgear, the Dreamwear is one of the most minimal masks available, providing the user with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
- Frame Sizes: DreamWear's frame is available in three sizes -- Small (19 inches), Medium (20 inches) & Large (22 inches). Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit; but packs are available with other frame sizes for larger and more petite users. The frame and cushion sizes are interchangeable so that any size frame can be used with any size cushion.
- Cushions: DreamWear nasal cushions are available in four sizes -- Small, Medium, MediumWide & Large, to fit a wide range of noses.
- Soft Wraps: Soft fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patient’s cheek.
Benefits of the DreamWear CPAP Mask
- Tubing attachment located at the top of the head to offer freedom of movement during the night
- Prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation in the nostrils or on the nose bridge
- Users rated DreamWear more stable, more comfortable, than their prescribed mask
- Soft, flexible silicone frame and fabric wraps provide a soft comfortable touch on the patient’s cheek
Copy of RX Required When Applicable for US Customers. See prescription policy
Included with this Purchase
- 1 DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear FitPack
- 1 Medium Silicone Frame
- Fabric Wraps
- 4 Cushions, (Small, Medium, Medium-Wide, and Large)
All DreamWear parts are interchangeable so any cushion will work with any frame and vice versa.
When you're not sure which size will work best for you, then the FitPack is designed just for you by offering all four cushion sizes, (Small, Medium, Medium Wide, & Large with a Medium Frame.)
|Product Category:||Health & Beauty > Health Care > Respiratory Care > PAP Masks|
|Mode of Operation:||Small, Medium, Medium Wide, Large Cushions with Medium Frame|
|Special User Features:||Under the nose Nasal CPAP Mask|
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Associated Part #'s:||1116700,|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|Material Content:||silicone - Polycarbonate / Not made with Rubber Laytex|
A real game changer
12/16/2016 9:46 AM
I've been on CPAP therapy for 13 years, and have tried nearly every type of mask. The PR DreamWear is by far the least obtrusive and most comfortable I've ever worn. By sealing a smaller surface area (bottom of nose), this mask takes much less total force to seal against your face, similar to nasal pillows, but even more comfortable (no more over tightened headgear). With the hose on top of your head, you avoid the problem of the hose pulling the mask off your face if you roll. Mask gives a completely unobstructed view, and can easily wear glasses to read or watch TV before you sleep. I had to switch to the smallest nasal cushion to prevent leakage out the sides - problem solved. I especially like being able to sleep on my sides again - comfortably. They hit it out of the park with this design, never going back.