At Home Test Kit For Sleep Apnea
Take advantage of our Special Sales Event and get a sleep apnea test in the comfort of your home for the low price of only $249!
Click the following link to learn more about our Home sleep testing service.
Do you suspect you have sleep apnea but you don't want to spend a few nights away from your home with strangers to get your diagnosis?
You don't have to do that anymore! There has been several technological advances in home diagnostic equipment for diagnosing sleep apnea over the past several years. The sleep industry
has recognized that more people would be tested and diagnosed if they were in the comfort of their own home. This thought process has lead to innovative and effective home sleep testing devices that can record
accurate data that will show you if you have sleep apnea or not.
Home sleep testing has been proven in many ways to be just as effective
as a free standing sleep center for a diagnostic test of sleep apnea for a majority of the UN-diagnosed population. With the 1800CPAP.COM home sleep testing program you will get Registered Polysomnography Sleep Technicians manually scoring your test and a Board Certified Sleep Physician interpreting your test and giving recommendations and diagnosis if applicable.
Please note that there is a need for a traditional sleep lab in some cases. If you are not sure if you would be a good candidate give us a call @ 1-800-274-1366
The Seven Steps For A Home Sleep Test
- Order the home sleep test kit above by adding the product to the cart and checking out
- We will mail you the ApneaLink™ Plus home sleep testing kit along with a brief medical history form
- Follow the instructions included in your package and sleep with the testing device the night you receive it
- Return the device via the return shipping label included in the package.
- The data from the sleep testing device is downloaded and interpreted by Board Certified Sleep Physician
- The results and recommendations are mailed to you as soon as they are interpreted.
- If you have a positive test for sleep apnea we will send your prescription along with your interpreted report.
Below is a recent article from Sleep Review Magazine. The sleep industry recognizes that home sleep testing will become the future model for diagnosing mild to moderate sleep apnea in most cases. This article
is based on a study that shows Home Sleep Testing Vs In-Lab testing. The results are not surprising, but the article may help if your looking for validation for our service.
Just click on the following link. Home Sleep Testing Vs. In-Lab Testing
All of our Home Sleep Test customers will receive 15% off all CPAP Machines, Masks and supplies. The whole process takes approximately 4-7 business days!
Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Sleep Disorder Breathing
Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and sleep disordered breathing (SDB) is recognized as a serious health problem that impacts approximately 43 million US adults. It is estimated that more than 80% of the US population remain undiagnosed.
Potential Long Term Consequences of Untreated Sleep Apnea
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Erectile Dysfunction
Signs or Symptoms You May Have Sleep Apnea
- Daytime Fatigue/Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
- Falling asleep while driving
- Memory Loss
- Type II Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure
- Morning Headaches
Please Note: This is a testing service only and this device is not for sale. Due to the high cost and demand on the device, we do require that credit card information is secured before a device is released to you. For this, you will be sent an Adobe EchoSign file once your order processed. This document must be reviewed and signed before a unit is released to you. It is important that this is used and returned within 7 business days after it arrives to your residence with the return label that is included for you to avoid for any charges. If the device is not returned within 7 business days, the full purchase price of the device ($2,500.00) will be deducted from your payment method. Signature required upon delivery.
- Respiratory Effort belt with EasySense to monitor the efforts of your chest/thoroabdominal areas
- Easy to use recording enhanced recorder light status; improved Start/Stop button
- Simple component connectors
- Pulse Oximetery to measure your blood oxygen levels during sleep
- Nasal Cannula to monitor your breathing airflow and detection of pauses in breathing
ApneaLink Plus offers:
- Differentiation of apneas—leads to clearer diagnosis and more accurate, effective reports
- Cheyne-Stokes respiration detection
- New prescription page—streamlines process for healthcare professionals
- AHI graphic and risk indicator—can highlight either AHI or RI
- Configurable analysis parameters—allow for the adjustment of obstructive and central apnea thresholds
- Five measurements of oxygen saturation
Important note: It is highly suggested that you take the test the night you do receive the device to avoid further charges. In the event that you cannot use the device and return to us within 7 business days please contact a customer service representative immediately. If you do have any questions regarding this security measure please contact us by email at email@example.com or at 1-800-274-1366 option 2.
Copy RX Required When Applicable