CPAP Part Finder Link
Pico Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear by Philips Respironics
Pico Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
The Pico Nasal CPAP Mask delivers the value-added performance you deserve. It is small and lightweight, with minimal contact with the face while offering simplicity and comfort and a
great seal. A great improvement to the traditional Nasal CPAP Mask.
The Pico Nasal Mask is available in 3 sizes: Small/medium, large, and extra large. All sizes of Pico cushions fit the single size Pico frame.
The cushion is permanently attached to a hard acrylic shell which snaps on and off of the mask for easy replacement.
If you are not sure what size of cushion you need, you may be interested in the Pico Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear Fit Pack, that comes
with all 3 sizes of Cushions so you can find the best fit.
Features of the Pico Nasal Mask
- Minimal Contact: The Pico Mask has a low-profile with a minimalist frame that reduces facial contact and eliminates the need for a wide, hard forehead support.
- Forehead Support: This mask has no traditional forehead support, the soft headgear loops through the top of the frame creates a small, ultra-soft, adjustable forehead support at the top of the mask
- Pico Cushions: The dual-wall design features an inner wall that seals softly against the face and an outer wall that provides support and stability. Pico cushions are available in three sizes -- SmallMedium, Large & Extra Large.
- Sizes: All sizes of Pico cushions fit the single size Pico frame
- Replacement: The cushion is permanently attached to a hard acrylic shell which snaps on and off of the mask for easy replacement.
- Headgear: The Slim line headgear is soft and slim with quick release clips, for easy application and removal, and four convenient velcro adjustment points. Two headgear sizes are available, Standard and Reduced Size. All mask come with the Standard Headgear while the Reduced Size is available as an additional option for more petite users at check-out.
Included with this Purchase
- Mask in Selected Size
- Standard Headgear
Standard size Headgear comes with this purchase, Reduced size headgear can be purchase at check-out, if you feel you would like the smaller reduced size.
Materials in the Pico Mask
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Swivel: Polycarbonate
- Talon clip: Thermoplastic polyester elastomer
- Cushion: Silicone/polycarbonate
- Headger: UBL/Urethane foam/nylon and Lycra
|Product Category:||Health & Beauty > Health Care > Respiratory Care > PAP Masks|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal CPAP Mask|
|Warranty:||90 Day against manufacturer defect|
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Associated Part #'s:||1104940, 1104915, 1104916, 1104917,|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available, Yes|
Very light, very small - and best of all - no air in the eyes
3/17/2015 3:34 PM
I bought the mask and headgear and opted to purchase the reduced sized head gear. I'm not sure why exactly they charge an extra $29 for the reduced size - seems like a package that includes the headgear should have the option of size if indeed that is available. At the very least I would think that the original headgear would be included. Since the headgear had no kind of marking or part number, I am assuming the small one is what I got. The Pico Nasal mask itself is great so far. It is small and light. I have had problems with other masks leaking around my nose and blowing air into my eyes during the night, causing my corneas to dry out and get scratched from dry eye. The air from this mask blows straight out - instead of up, and there have been no air leaks at all during the night around the nose/eye area. I am still experimenting with how loose I can adjust before I have trouble with air leaks, but so far, the mask and headgear are so much more comfortable than the ResMed Mirage Micro. I kept having all kids of air leaks and just could not get that one adjusted correctly. After trying nasal pillows, the Mirage and a couple of other setups, this one is by far the best one I've found so far.