CPAP Part Finder Link
ResMed Swift FX Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
ResMed Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow System With Headgear
The most innovative and unobtrusive CPAP mask available from ResMed. The Swift™ FX is ultra-lightweight, remarkably flexible, and utilizes a unique face conforming fitting approach. The FX incorporates all of the revolutionary advancements to CPAP masks, yet it never overlooks performance, sleep compliance, and effectiveness for therapeutic control.
Soft comfort all around
- From the tip of the nasal pillow to the soft, secure sides with Soft Wraps ... the entire system enhances comfort
Stable during movement
- Dual-wall pillows and flexible cushion base maintain seal while adapting to movement
- Spring-flex lightweight tubing minimises pull on the mask, enhancing stability
"Barely there experience"
- Minimalism reinforces the sense of freedom - in terms of how the user feels and looks
Choice of sleeping positions
- Swift FX users can sleep on their side or their back, positioning the tube as desired
Quiet performance for quiet sleep
- Innovative vent design diffuses airflow for quiet mask performance - only 25 dBA
The Swift™ FX
The only Nasal Pillow System that offers an ultra-lightweight 360 degree spring-flex tubing system that allows the patient to relax enough to forget the system is even on. Maintenance on the FX system is simple because it's super-compact and contains so few parts.
Included in the ResMed Swift FX Package:
More Features of the Swift FX Nasal Pillow Mask:
- The dual-wall nasal pillow style fits seamlessly with the patient's nose on contact, therefore balancing seal lock & comfort while maximizing your sleep satisfaction
- This unique FX system has a patented vent diffused airflow design that delivers ultra-quiet performance without getting in the way of your sleep or the sleep of your partner
- A super flexible chamber in front of the cushion area allows therapeutic effectiveness and ideal comfort for side sleepers and sleepers who twist and turn a lot during the night
- The completely redesigned soft silicone headgear contours to the shape of the user's head requiring little to no adjustment for the perfect fit, every time
- Includes new ResMed soft wraps that help deliver superior comfort around the user's cheek area
- Available with three pillow cushion sizes (S, M, and L) to ensure fit and comfort, please note XS cushion is available, but not included in the standard system package
Prescription is required for this product as a complete mask for residents in the US. A presription is not required for international customers.
If you live in the US and you don't have a prescription, this product can be itemized. This simply means the parts can be purchased separatley and we can process
your order. If you don't have a prescription just purchased the itemized version found here. Swift FX Nasal Pillow Mask Without Headger. You will have the option to add headgear as you checkout.
|Product Category:||Health & Beauty > Health Care > Respiratory Care > PAP Masks|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Pillow Mask|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|RX Required?:||YES For US Customers|
|Australia/NZ Part Number:||61504|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
Comfortable mask if you can control the leaks
2/8/2016 9:46 AM
This is my current mask I use regularly. I have leak issues with it. But it's comfortable and does not mess with my vision. 3 stars is the best I can give it. I believe the reason for my leaks is my high pressure of 22. Some masks just can't handle it. This mask is great on lower pressure. Also those who sleep on the side will like it very much.
The best Nasal Pillow
4/18/2015 6:47 PM
Best choice I order this model. Most comfortable, most quiet. I recommend this mask for a new user.
3/2/2015 1:41 AM
All this mask needs is a clip to put the tubing about your head. Otherwise, it's great and most comfortable.
(Chermside West, Queenland)
4/17/2014 7:45 PM
I found this mask pretty good. I would rank it 3 1/2 stars. It is comfortable and generally doesn't leak air. Drawbacks were that when I breathed out it whistled quietly, It was a little difficult sleeping on your side, The hose was too long and eventually it cracked, so it doesn't last too long. Other than that I was quite impressed. I would like to see future products with some more length on the nasal tube pillows and a much shorter hose.
Sores on Nose, Air Leaks
10/12/2013 7:20 AM
While the mask is comfortable to wear, it is difficult to use sleeping on your side. There is significant air leakage and mid-night adjustments when changing sleep positions. It is harder to breath, requiring extra effort to inhale. I also have developed sores in my nose from the air pillows. If you do not change positions frequently and sleep primarily on your back, this may be a good mask for you. I move a lot through the night and this is not a good mask for me.