TAP® PAP Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Stability Mouthpiece and Headgear
Try the TAP® PAP Nasal Pillow Mask now risk free! The TAP PAP comes with a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee! If your not completely satisfied with the TAP PAP mask just return it to us for a store credit within 30 days. Airway Management is standing behind this product.
The TAP PAP Nasal Pillow Mask is designed to give you the Freedom to Sleep. Unlike most CPAP masks TAP PAP does not require headgear, giving you a great sleep experience.
TAP PAP Nasal Pillow Mask is held securely in place by your upper teeth with a special ThermAcryl™ mouthpiece. The mouthpiece is easy to fit by warming in hot water and placing in your mouth
on your upper teeth.
Once you have fit the mouthpiece, the mask swings into place and you simply tighten the nut. This means you do not have to adjust the headgear and the mask during the night or on a nightly basis.
To sum it all up the end result is a comfortable mask fit that is securely held in place throughout the night. The nasal pillows do not need to be tight to your nose due to the overall stability of the mask,
without the headgear or with the headgear.
It all adds up to more Freedom, and a more comfortable, pleasant, sleep Experience.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Although headgear is not required to use the TAP PAP it is included in the package. You can checkout the TAP PAP Headgear here.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable.
Features of the TAP® PAP Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
It is very stable regardless of the sleeping position
- Head straps are optional, no marks to the face or nose in the morning
- The nasal pillows fit comfortably without causing pressure sores on the nostrils
- TAP PAP is very easy to breathe, due to the design of the air pathway between the CPAP and your nose
- The mouthpiece makes TAP PAP the easiest mask to fit without needing frequent adjustments
- It is one of the quietest masks on the market at 25.7 dBA
Included in the Package
1 Mask Frame Assembly
3 sets - Nasal Pillow Cuhions (Small, Medium, Large)
For more information on the TAP PAP including fitting slide shows and detailed instructions visit this page.
TAP PAP Fitting Guides
Watch the TAP PAP Video
This Product is Not Recommended For:
- People who have 1 or 2 upper teeth that are positioned more forward than the rest of the upper teeth (1 or 2 upper teeth that stick out)
- People who do not have at least 8 original, permanent teeth on the upper jaw
- People who have removable dentures
- People who have dental implants
- People who have loose crowns or fillings or broken or soft teeth
- People who have permanent bridges installed on the upper teeth
THE TAP® PAP NASAL PILLOW CPAP MASK WITH STABILITY MOUTHPIECE SOLVES THE PROBLEMS COMMONLY ASSOCIATED WITH TRADITIONAL CPAP MASKS – FROM AWKWARD STRAPS TO DISRUPTIVE AIR LEAKS.
TAP PAP is backed by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee
A dental visit in the last 12 months is needed before using the TAP PAP.
Currently use a bite guard? Check with your dentist about using the TAP PAP which will cover the upper teeth. Additionally, if both a bite guard and TAP PAP are used there is a possibility of mouth leaks.
The TAP PAP, and all materials used to make it, have been cleared by the FDA as safe for oral use every night.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable