Luna II CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier by 3B
3B Luna II CPAP Machine with HumidifierCopy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The All New Luna II CPAP Machine has all the newest technology for keeping up with your sleep therapy. This fixed pressure CPAP Machine offers a unique built-in Heated Humidifier eliminating the need to purchase separate pieces! Designed for your success, with the Wireless capability for automated data capture that Integrates with iCodeConnectTM, 3B’s interactive, completely configurable patient management system.
Features of the Luna II
- Ramp and Reslex - The Ramp Feature gradually increases the CPAP pressure within a set time frame to help adjust to your prescribed pressure, while the Reslex helps soften the pressure as you exhale.
- Humidifier - The dual chamber humidifier provides greater efficiency with a protective delay built into the heated humidifier which allows the Luna II to release air from your humidifier for about 15 minutes after your machine has been switched off.
- Design - Sleek, modern design.
- LCD display - Crystal Clear LCD display allows for easy viewing of settings.
- Single dial menu - Single dial menu access for quick, easy setting adjustments.
- Data - WiFi and Cellular data capable, the most no cost data capture options in the industry.
- Data Reporting - Full Efficacy Data Reporting Integrates with iCodeConnect™ and My PatientWatch.
- Downloads - QR Code for Easy Patient downloads.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) 3B Luna II CPAP Machine with Humidifier
- (1) Water Chamber
- (1) Luna Foam Filter
- (1) CPAP Tubing Hose
- (1) Luna II Power Supply with Power Cord
- Luna II Water Chamber Tub
- Replacement Filters for Luna & Luna II
- SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Mode of Operation:||Fixed Pressure CPAP machine|
|Pressure Range:||4cm to 20cmH20|
|Ramp Time:||0-45 minutes (5 minute increments)|
|Filters:||Reuseable Foam filters and disposable ultra fine filters|
|Actual Weight:||1.9kg / 4 lbs with humidifier and power suply|
|Dimensions:||(cm): 27 x 18 x 11|
|Insurance Codes:||E0601, E0562, A7037, A7038, A7039|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Rx Required?:||Yes, when applicable to US residents|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review4 out of 5
Great Machine for Price but Bulky
by Scott S (TX) -
I was skeptical about ordering this machine beacuse of the low price. Also it was a brand my doctor had not heard of before BUT I am very happy with my purchase. It is kind of bulky but I am totally fine with that as long as it saved me hundreds of dollars. A BIG plus is you can use any name brand mask with it. Just my opinion