Luna II QX CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier by 3B
Luna II QX CPAP Machine with Humidifier by 3B MedicalCopy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The All New Luna II QX CPAP Machine has all the newest technology for keeping up with your sleep therapy. This fixed pressure CPAP Machine offers a unique built-in Heated Humidifier eliminating the need to purchase separate pieces! Designed for your success, Download the mobile app for instant access to your therapy data whether your at home or on the go. Simply scan the QR code on the screen of your CPAP Machine and transfer the data to your phone to view.
Please Note: This device DOES NOT offer data sharing capabilities as all information is saved to your SD Card. If you need to provide information to your doctor or insurance provider you will need to take the SD Card to be read with the data printed out and then sent to the appropriate party.
Features of the Luna II CPAP
- Ramp and Reslex - The Ramp Feature gradually increases the CPAP pressure within a set time frame to help adjust to your prescribed pressure, while the Reslex helps soften the pressure as you exhale.
- Humidifier- The dual chamber humidifier provides greater efficiency with a protective delay built into the heated humidifier which allows the Luna II to release air from your humidifier for about 15 minutes after your machine has been switched off.
- Design - Sleek, modern design.
- LCD display - Crystal Clear LCD display allows for easy viewing of settings.
- Single dial menu - Single dial menu access for quick, easy setting adjustments.
- Data - WiFi and Cellular data capable, the most no cost data capture options in the industry.
- Data Reporting: This device uses an SD Card that houses your compliance data. There is no data sharing capabilities with this device meaning your doctor or insurance provider will not be able to view your sleep therapy compliance, you will need to provide it for them.
- Downloads: Scan the QR Code from the LCD display on your machine and transfer to the 3B Luna QR Mobile App (in the app store) for Easy Patient downloads.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) 3B Luna II QX CPAP Machine with Humidifier
- (1) Water Chamber
- (1) Luna Foam Filter
- (1) CPAP Tubing Hose
- (1) Luna II Power Supply with Power Cord
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Mode of Operation:||Fixed Pressure CPAP machine|
|Pressure Range:||4cm to 20cmH20|
|Ramp Time:||0-45 minutes (5 minute increments)|
|Filters:||Reuseable Foam filters and disposable ultra fine filters|
|Actual Weight:||1.9kg / 4 lbs with humidifier and power suply|
|Dimensions:||(cm): 27 x 18 x 11|
|Insurance Codes:||E0601, E0562, A7037, A7038, A7039|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Rx Required?:||Yes, when applicable to US residents|