ComfortFull 2 CPAP Mask Philips Respironics
Comfort Full 2 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
This mask has limited stock; available while supplies last!
Comfort Full 2 Features
- Soft, dual-flap cushion has been redesigned to be more forgiving for broader noses.
- Polished clear cushion surface provides a more secure seal without sacrificing comfort.
- Adjustable Comfort Headgear and Stability Selector help provide a more personalized fit.
- New cushion and faceplate are now just one lightweight piece.
The Comfort Full 2 has been designed to provide the comfort, seal and support patients need to maintain therapy compliance - especially those who find nasal masks unsuitable because of mouth breathing. And it sits lower on the nose, eliminating pressure on the nose bridge.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable. Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order toNo Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Included in This Package
- (1) Comfort Full 2 Frame Assembly
- (1) Comfort Full 2 Cushion
- (1) Set of Headgear Clips
- (1) Comfort Full 2 Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 13 Ounces
- Associated Part Numbers: 1004872, 1004880
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7030, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: Full Face Style Mask
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight:1 lb
- US Shipping Cost: Free