CoolTex 8" Thumb Spica with Strap
CoolTex AG 8" Thumb Spica with Strap
The CoolTex AG 8" Thumb Spica is designed to provide immobilization of the wrist and thumb. The brace is secure and comfortable while preserving finger mobility. Single piece design with ulnar closure minimizes to ensure maximimum patient comfort. The splint is a aluminum malleable palmer that is removable. The thumb and dorsal stays for optimal stabilization. The elastic wrist strap provides compression and additional support.
The brace is manufactured from CoolTex AG fabric to allow for easy airflow, transfer of moisture and antimicrobial protection. It is lightweight and breathable material allowing for greater comfort during use. Available in sizes XS - 3XL in both the left and right hand.
Special Features and Benefits of CoolTex Thumb Spica
- 8" splint provides compression and stabilization of the wrist and thumb in a unique, single-piece design for ultimate comfort.
- Indicated for deQuervain's Syndrome, tendinitis, thumb sprains or sprains and post-cast removal.
- Manufactured from lightweight, breathable, antimicrobial CoolTex Ag material; elastic; aluminum stays.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) 8" Thumb Spica with strap
- Actual Weight: 6 Ounces
- Associated Part Numbers: 73-8600, 73-8601, 73-8602, 73-8603, 73-8604, 73-8605, 73-8610, 73-8611, 73-8612, 73-8613, 73-8614, 73-8615
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- International Shipping: Yes
- Material: CoolTex AG Fabric
- Mode of Operation: Wrist/ Thumb Support
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb