Original ComfortGel Full Face Mask
Original ComfortGel Full Face
This product has been discontinued, however, we have limited stock when available.
The Original ComfortGel full face CPAP mask covers the nose and mouth to allow the user to breathe through either. The mask also comes with a headgear that contains quick release clips making it easy to put on and take off the mask. The ComfortGel Blue gel cushion offers a high level or comfort and provides a great seal to prevent CPAP mask leak. The interface is held in place by a headgear (not included) strap that attaches to mask frame. The 360 degree swivel allows the user the freedom to switch sleep positions without resistance. This mask is one of the all-time best sellers of the Philips Respironics sleep apnea interfaces.
Special Features and Benefits
Exhalation Ports: The exhalation ports have been re-designed to allow for an even quieter mask. The ports are angled away from your face and designed to disperse the air as quietly as possible. This means you and your bed partner will receive a quiet night of sleep with a gentle air flow.
360 degree Elbow Design: A 360 degree swivel connection allows you to freely move throughout the night. Now you can easily swing the tube up behind your pillows or back and forth across your chest without compromising your seal and fit.
Premium Forehead Pad: The forehead pad is larger and thicker which even adds more comfort than before. The stability selector located between the forehead pad support and mask adjusts easily allowing you to find the best fit. Receive the most comfortable fit by adjusting the forehead support to the contours of your face to maintain an air tight seal.
Included in This Package
- (1) Original ComfortGel Full Face Mask Frame
- (1) Premium Forehead pad
- (1) Gel Cushion and Sure Seal Technology Flap
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Headgear
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- SoClean CPAP Sanitizer
- Universal CPAP Hose Tube
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 13 Ounces
- Associated Part Numbers: 1040135, 1040136, 1040137
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7030, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free:Y es
- Mode of Operation: Full Face Style Mask
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb
- US Shipping Cost: Free