Transcend Micro™ Auto Travel CPAP
Transcend Micro™ Auto Travel CPAP Machine
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The Transcend Micro™ Auto Travel CPAP Machine is the smallest and lightest CPAP machine to date. Weighing less than 0.5 lbs and measuring under 4 inches, this machine makes traveling with a CPAP machine easier than ever. The Transcend Micro is slightly larger than a baseball, yet has the ability to operate as a normal Auto CPAP Machine.
Great for Home and Away Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Traveling with your CPAP Machine? This small, lightweight Transcend is approved for in-flight use and fits easily into any travel bag so you can pack it with your mask and other CPAP accessories. The Transcend Micro™ is FAA-approved, meaning there is no worry when it comes to any sort of airline travel. Even when away from home, enjoy the same ability to control the pressure settings and pressure range of a full-sized product.
Convenient Ordering With or Without Your Rx On Hand Can't find your Rx when shopping for a travel CPAP machine? Our staff can contact your provider for a copy to avoid any delays (except machines and humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX).
Special Features and Benefits of the Transcend MiniCPAP
- Quiet Operation- Featuring unique air-bearing blower technology coupled with a built-in sound and vibration dampening, the Transcend Micro delivers a quiet, restful night of sleep, unnoticeable to users and bed partners alike.
- Compatible with any mask - Unlike other travel machines, you can use any mask on the market by connecting it to the provided Transcend Micro Airflex 6-foot tube.
- Unplug and Sleep Anywhere - The Transcend Micro comes with a AC (wall) power adapter for when power outlets are available. The machine can also be used with a Transcend PowerAway™ P8 Portable Battery. This allows for use while camping, on a flight, or remote areas without power outlets.
- Optional AirMist HME- Featuring unique heat moisture exchange for humidification
Included In This Package
- (1) Transcend Micro™ Auto Travel CPAP Machine
- (1) Transcend Micro AirFlex™ 6-foot Tubing
- (1) Transcend WhisperSoft™ Muffler Kit
- (1) AC Power Supply
- (1) Transcend Travel Pouch
- (1) Transcend Micro Quick Guide
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Interface: As Needed
- Mode of Operation: Auto/ Fixed Pressure
- Dimensions: 3.6" x 3.6" x 2.4" (9.1 cm x 9.1 cm x 6.1 cm)
- Actual Weight 0.48 lb. (219.5g)
- Operating Pressure: 4-20cmH20
- Auto Altitude Adjustment Yes ( Up to 8000 feet)
- Power Supply Input: 100-240VAC 50 60HZ
- Power Supply Output: 19VDC 2.1 amp
- Bluetooth Capability: Yes
- Warranty: 2 years
- Compliance Data: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
The Size Beats a Little More Noise Than My Home CPAP
by Pat Young -
I was skeptical about making this purchase after reading other reviews however I needed something as soon as possible for a destination wedding (not mine). My wife will not let me go a night without using my cpap and I wasn't' about to spend 10 nights sleeping on a pullout couch. I used to take my regular cpap on my trip until one time the airline lost it and it was the worst 2 months of my life waiting for a new one. Anyways, this travel cpap is a little louder than my Resmed s9 but not enough to keep my wife awake, she actually likes the ambient noise it makes. You can't beat the size of this thing. It is so small and I put it my back pack on the plane. The lights were noticeable but I keep it below the night stand so big deal there. I got great sleep on my trip and my wife reported no snoring. My Resmed mask connected to it easy. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I will gladly take a little more noise for the convenience of portability.
by Su -
Was initially thrilled to have a new and tiny CPAP option for travel. But the shrill and constant whistling sound is just way too loud and disruptive! Coupled with the blue lights that stayed on throughout the night and dry airway, it just was absolute torture for me and my partner. I have an Airsense10 that I use without humidifier under the exact same sleeping conditions that does not dry out my airway. I dont know if it is a travel CPAP thing to be extra dry but together with the host of issues above, I cannot imagine anyone having a good time using this machine. Nothing but regrets getting this over other brand machines.