AirCurve 10 ASV with Humidifier - Certified Refurbished
AirCurve™ 10 ASV
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
This AirCurve™ 10 ASV with HumidAir™ Humidifier is a certified refurbished model used for the treatment of central sleep apnea, complex sleep apnea, and Cheyne-stokes respiration. All product information for this model can be found below. Extended warranty option available on refurbished CPAP and BiPAP Machines.
Important Note: Every Certified Refurbished CPAP Machine comes with a 90 day limited warranty however, you can extend your warranty out to an entire year for ONLY $99.00!
The AirCurve™ 10 ASV bi-level machine offers truly personalized therapy for central breathing disorders, such as Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR), central sleep apnea (CSA) and associated obstructive events. Featuring the most clinically-studied and proven ASV algorithm, the AirCurve™ 10 ASV is the only adaptive servo-ventilator that targets the patients own recent minute ventilation.
ResMed's ASV technology is the most studied treatment for central breathing disorders, and has been the subject of more published papers than any other therapy and used for over 10 years to treat patients with central breathing disorders.
Adaptive Servo-Ventilation(ASV): ASV is a new form of positive airway pressure unit that continuously monitors the patients breathing pattern in exquisite detail.
Whenever ASV detects significant reductions or pauses in breathing, it intervenes with just enough support to maintain the patients breathing at 90% of what had been normal for that individual just prior to the decrease in breathing. When the patients breathing problem ends, the machine reduces pressure gently.
When the patients breathing is stable, ASV provides just enough pressure support to help keep the airway open, thereby providing an approximate 50% reduction in the work of breathing.
The ASV Technology continuously adjusts itself to meet the patient's needs in a way that will feel normal for that patient at that point in time, most like the patient's natural breathing, which makes therapy much more comfortable.
Easy-Breathe Waveform: Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it for your breathing comfort.
Leak Management: Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
Climate Control: Climate Control comprises the HumidAir™ humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube and is designed to deliver constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels during therapy and aims to minimize the common side effects of therapy to increase compliance.
ASV Auto mode: In ASV Auto mode, this BiLevel machine not only responds within the breath, adjusting Pressure Support to stabilize respiration, it also automatically adjusts the expiratory pressure in order to provide the minimum pressure required to maintain upper airway patency.
The ASV Auto Mode analyzes the state of the patients upper airway on a breath-by-breath basis and delivers expiratory pressure within the allowed range.
HumidAir™ Integrated Heated Humidifier is built into the CPAP device. You can use the ClimateLine™ Air heated hose tube or a standard SlimLine™ lightweight hose tube.
Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure provides two levels of pressure: Inspiratory Positive Airway Pressure (IPAP) and a lower Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure (EPAP) for easier exhalation.
Wireless Data Transmission: Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
- Complex sleep apnea syndrome and central sleep apnea.
- Normalizes breathing, completely suppressing CSA and/or Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR)
- Improves sleep, (the amount of time the patient spends in slow-wave and REM sleep increases)
Adaptive-Servo Ventilation Algorithm:
- Adapts to the patient's ventilatory needs on a breath-by-breath basis
- Automatically calculates target ventilation (90% of the patient's recent average ventilation)
- Adjusts the pressure support to achieve it
- ASV algorithm constantly learns, responds, predicts and synchronizes with the patient's respiratory pattern to help rapidly stabilize respiration.
- The pressure support varies to respond to the patient's need.
- Mandatory breaths are delivered at the patient's recent spontaneous breath rate.
Included with Purchase
- (1) ResMed AirCurve™ ASV Bi-Level Machine - Certified Refurbished
- (1) Heated Humidifier - Certified Refurbished
- (1) New Water Chamber
- New Filter
- (1) New CPAP Hose
- (1) Travel Case
- Owners Manual
- (1) Power Supply
- 90 Day Limited Warranty
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- AC Power: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Actual Weight: 44 oz (2.75lbs)
- Altitude Compensation: Auto
- Associated Part Numbers: 37215, 37216
- Battery Power: Optional DC/DC Converter Sold Separate
- Compliance Meter: On screen display
- Condition: Refurbished
- Data Storage Content: SD Card or Wireless Transmission (US Only) to Provider
- DC Power: 24V ---3.75A
- Dimensions: 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
- FAA Approved: Yes
- Filters: Standard or Hypo-Allergenic Disposable
- Humidifier: Integrated with Optional Heated Tubing
- Insurance Codes: E0471 HCPC
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: Flame Retardant Thermoplastic
- Mode of Operation: Auto Servo Ventilator, Bi-Level
- Pressure Range: 4cm-25cm/h2O
- Ramp Time: Auto adjusting ramp feature
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 6lbs
- Special User Features: AutoRamp, Integrated Humidifier
- Ramp Pressure: AutoRamp starting at 4cm/h2O
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
- Warranty: 90 Day Standard- Extended Available
Ratings & Reviews
Great Machine, Great Customer Service, Low Use on a Refurb. Highly Recommend!
by Noah -
Great experience, great machine - I've used it for about a week - I started with a ResMed AirSense 11 CPAP (before doing an in-lab sleep study and learning I had both CSA and OSA and my doctor prescribed ASV). This machine is amazing - it has brought me from an AHI of 40 to an AHI that ranges from about 1.0 to 6.0. A bit difficult getting used to sleeping through the night- but I'm increasing my use every night and am confident this is the solution to my sleep apnea nightmare I've been living with for far too long!
BES MACHINEI'VE HAD SINCE 1985
by RGE (WV) -
So far this machine does exactly what the sales review says it will. I've only used it for a few nights so far but I sleep better, deeper and with grater reduction of apneas OSA and CSA than even the sleep study using a technician monitored and adjusting VPAP was able to accomplish. Looking forward to even better results as I us it more.