AirCurve 10 VAuto with ClimateLine Air
AirCurve 10 VAuto
Copy of RX Required if Applicable.
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto is an auto adjusting bi-level (BiPAP) machine that uses two pressure settings for sleep apnea treatment. The difference between CPAP and Bi-Level is that CPAP uses one pressure setting to keep the airway open and stable while Bi-Level uses two; one for inspiration and one for expiration. The AirCurve™ V Auto not only allows two pressures but uses an auto adjusting algorithm to deliver these pressures based on the users therapy needs.
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto is an auto-adjusting bilevel machine that uses the comfort of both the AutoSet™ algorithm and Easy-Breathe Waveform in its VAuto algorithm to treat obstructive sleep apnea patients who can benefit from greater pressure support.
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto adjusts the baseline pressure to hold the airway open while maintaining a fixed pressure support. The VAuto Mode features ResMed's unique Easy-Breathe natural pressure waveform, designed for patients with normal lung function, for maximum comfort. VAuto now also incorporates the Enhanced AutoSet™ algorithm with central sleep apnea (CSA) detection.
Special Features of the AirCurve™ 10 VAuto
- VAuto Mode is useful for OSA. Patients who need set pressure support for comfort with Enhanced AutoSet to automatically titrate the upper airway. The inclusion of CSA detection allows clinicians to monitor more difficult patients for central sleep apnoea and prescribe ASV therapy if required.
- Easy-Breathe Waveform: Natural Breathing Experience: Provides a comfortable, natural breathing experience. The physiologically-based shape of the waveform mimics patient effort during normal breathing. The waveform used in other devices on the market mimics the patient flow shape. The flow shape does not necessarily reflect patient effort and may not be truly indicative of the patient's needs.
- Increases Pressure: Increases pressure as required throughout the inspiration cycle Peak, pressure in each breath is reached for the shortest possible duration, which improves comfort. Patients' actual pressure requirements vary throughout the inspiration cycle. At the beginning of inspiration a lower therapy pressure is required to keep the airway open. The pressure is increased throughout the rest of the inspiratory phase to prevent flow limitation and snoring.
- lung Compliance: Supports lung compliance Designed for patients with normal lung function, VAuto reduces the patient's work of breathing with a gentle pressure profile.
- Enhanced AutoSet algorithm: ResMed's renowned AutoSet algorithm has now been further enhanced. It still benefits from three lines of defense, responding to: flow limitation, snoring, and obstructive apnea, in addition it now includes: central sleep apnea (CSA) detection, recognition of a wider range of flow limitation shapes, hypopnoea qualification.
- Leak Management: Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- HumidAir™ Humidification: Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- Easy-Breathe Motor: The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- Light Sensor: The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screens back light wont disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
- Supplemental Oxygen: Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode.
In VAuto mode, pressures extend up to 25 cm H2O, and pressure support can be set from 010 cm H2O. Pressure support remains constant throughout the night, while the AutoSet algorithm adjusts IPAP and EPAP according to the three lines of defense.
Constant pressure support can reassure the physician that the patient is receiving the support that they need.
Wireless Data Transmission: Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
Included in This Package
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto Bi-Level Device
- Integrated HumidAir™ Humidifier
- ClimateLine™ Air
- Power Supply
- Travel Carry Bag
- SD Card
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- AC Power: 100–240V, 50–60Hz 1.0–1.5A, Class II 115V, 400Hz 1.5A, Class II (nominal for aircraft use)
- Actual Weight: 44 oz (2.75lbs)
- Altitude Compensation: Auto
- Associated Part Numbers: 37211, 37212
- Battery Power: Optional DC/DC Converter Sold Separate
- Compliance Meter: On screen display
- Data Storage Content: SD Card or Wireless Transmission (US Only) to Provider
- DC Power: 24V ---3.75A
- Dimensions: 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
- Filters: Standard or Hypo-Allergenic Disposable
- Humidifier: Yes, integrated heated humidifier
- Insurance Codes: E0601 HCPC
- International Shipping: Yes International Shipping is available
- Mode of Operation: Auto adjusting Bi-Level
- Oxygen Concentration: 15 L/min (S, ST, T, CPAP), 4 L/min (VAuto)
- Pressure Range: 3 to 25 cm H2O
- Ramp Time: 5 to 45 minutes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable
- Shipping Weight: 6lbs
- Sound Level: 26.6 dBA.
- Special User Features: Auto Ramp, Integrated Humidifier, Heated Hose Tube
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
Available Downloads for the AirCurve 10 VAuto
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent, Reliable BiPAP
by Stephen -
This Bi-PAP unit is necessary for people needing high pressure. it will slightly lower the pressure for easier exhale. I use it at maximum pressure and it has worked flawlessly for over one year. Failure to have your machine correctly set up by a professional may cause unfavorable results and is not the fault of the BiPAP.
Top noth equiptment, 2nd to "NONE".
by Mark Donaldson -
The utmost in high tech and superior quality. I have used this for five years and it is absolutely wonderful!