AirCurve 10 VPAP ST BiLevel with Humidifier - Certified Refurbished
AirCurve™ 10 VPAP ST Bi-Level with Humidifier-Refurbished
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
New Product Information Listed Below
ResMed's innovation in technology and use of only top quality components introduces another user-friendly Bi-Level machine. The AirCurve™ 10ST is a BiLevel device offering perfect patient-ventilator synchrony with its incorporated backup rate. The AirCurve 10ST offers the best solution for patients who need extremely reliable, non-invasive type of ventilation either at home or in hospital care, and is equipped with all the latest innovative technology features
The AirCurve 10ST VPAP Machine with the HumidAir System is an advanced VPAP device which possesses a total of five operational modes with advanced functions and outstanding features. The AirCurve 10ST is stocked with special iVAPS technology, expiratory pressure relief (EPR), automatic start and stop functions, Vsync automatic leak management, ramp function, mask fitting function, and other great performance features as well.
Important Note: Every Certified Refurbished CPAP Machine comes with a 90 day limited warranty however, you can extend your warranty out to an entire year for ONLY $99.00!
AirCurve 10 ST Features
- TiControl: TiControl is a special feature which allows the healthcare expert to set minimum & maximum time limits for the inspiration phase. In the case of patients with more complex respiratory disorders, early or late cycling can easily occur during the pressure support ventilation treatment. Ti Control works by preventing early and or late cycling so that patients can enjoy maximum breathing comfort throughout required therapy.
- Climate Control Technology: Throughout therapy, the device will deliver comfortable humidity & temperature levels right at the mask. Climate Control is the inbuilt HumidAir humidifier system and the ClimateLineAir heated tube system. Climate Control is an intelligent feature that is capable of adapting to the temperature and humidity conditions available in the environment where the device is used. Thus, the system will deliver optimal temperature and humidity for the best breathing comfort all throughout the treatment.
- (OPTIONAL) ClimateLine Air Heated Tube: incorporates a special, sensitive heating circuit which is directly controlled by the Climate Control algorithm. The sensor constantly measures the temperature of the air coming out of the tube, so that the algorithm can control the temperature and deliver maximum comfortable air that is not too cold or too hot. ClimateLine tubing maintains the temperature delivered constantly, regardless of the temperature changes in the environment.
- HumidAir Humidifier: The new HumidAir heated humidifier is a part of every AirCurve VPAP and the design is smaller than the humidifiers in previous ResMed models. This makes your entire machine smaller and more portable. For patients who don't normally use heated humidification, you still have the option of removing the humidifier from the device entirely, or not filling the water chamber.
- iVAPS: Incorporates iVAPS technology which is a solution for unobtrusive ventilation. iVAPS targets alveolar ventilation for stable gas exchange in respiratory episodes. When necessary, iVAPS initiates a type of secondary pressure which takes advantage of Vsync leak compensation to better create patient-ventilation synchrony.
- VPAP ST: VPAP ST features the latest and most sophisticated respiratory algorithms in any spontaneous timed machine. The device provides inspiratory positive airway pressure and also has a backup rate to make sure that you get enough breaths per minute, even when you do not breathe spontaneously.
- Pressure Range: Has a pressure range of 3-25 cm H20, which is a wider pressure range than in a standard CPAP device. The VPAP ST is intended for patients with central sleep apnea, who generally need more air pressure than patients with obstructive sleep apnea.
- EPR: EPR is capable of determining when you are breathing unnaturally, if you have an apnea that lasts for more than ten seconds, EPR will stop functioning, (meaning air pressure will be constant), until your normal breathing cycle resumes.
- Ramp: The ramp function allows users to artificially suspend the influx of pressure for a specified period of time (between 5 and 45 minutes).
- AirView Data Management Service: ResMed's AirView data storage and management system is the world's most innovative and effective data interface. With AirView, your sleep therapy data will be uploaded instantly onto a shared storage system, which will allow your physician immediate access to your information remotely. AirView installation and setup comes free with any purchase of an AirCurve device
- SD Card Ready: This VPAP machine includes a data card and has an integrated wireless module; the wireless module enables patients to transfer their therapy information via the internet directly to their physician or healthcare provider. This VPAP device has the capacity to store up to 365 days of summary and compliance data, 30 sessions of detailed data and 7 sessions of high resolution flow data.
- Controls: The device comes with big buttons, a brightly lit LCD screen, and an intuitive scrolling system that allows you to adjust your settings quickly and easily. The machine is also able to adjust screen brightness depending on ambient light, allowing you to see your screen perfectly at any time of day or night.
- Mask Fitting: A special function which will visually indicate whether your mask has been fitted correctly and is, therefore, providing an effective seal. When your mask is installed, the AirCurve 10 ST will display either a smiling face or a frown face, a smiling face means that your seal is effective while a frown indicates that your seal is defective and your mask fit needs to be corrected.
- Smart Start/Stop: When you take your first breath into your mask, SmartStart will automatically turn your machine on, then when you remove your mask SmartStop will automatically shut your device off. This technology not only makes it easier to operate your machine it also helps conserve machine power.
- Wireless Data Transmission: Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirCurve 10 ST Device - Certified Refurbished
- (1) HumidAir Heated Humidifier - Certified Refurbished
- Disposable CPAP Filters
- (1) New CPAP Tubing
- (1) New Water Chamber Tub
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Travel Bag
- (1) SD Card ready
- Patient Manual
|Product Category:||Health & Beauty > Health Care > Respiratory Care > PAP Machines|
|Mode of Operation:||Bi-Level Fixed Pressure|
|Warranty:||90 Day Standard (Extended Optional)|
|Special User Features:||spontaneously timed VPAP machine|
|Pressure Range:||3-25cm H2O.|
|Ramp Time:||(between 5 and 45 minutes)|
|Filters:||Standard or Hypo-Allergenic Disposable|
|Device Set-up:||Set according to RX|
|Data Storage Capacity (Min):||365 days summary/compliance data, 30 sessions of detailed data, 7 sessions of high resolution data|
|Data Storage Content:||SD Card or Wireless Transmission (US Only) to Provider|
|Compliance Meter:||On screen display|
|Humidifier:||Integrated with Optional Heated Tubing|
|DC Power:||24V ---3.75A|
|AC Power:||Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Actual Weight:||44 oz (2.75lbs)|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Dimensions:||4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"|
|Sound Level:||Less Than 26.6 dBA|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Weight (Machine Only):||44 oz|
|Weight (Machine & Humidifier):||44 oz|
|Associated Part #'s:||37306, 37307|
|FAA Aproved:||Yes. Documentation may be required per airline|
|Material Content:||Flame Retardant Thermoplastic|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available, Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Well worth it
by Bill S. (Lebanon, OH) -
Got my first cpap machine 8 years ago but my apnea was not improving. After my second sleep test was done with a vpap machine it made a huge difference. I am now getting at least 7 hours of sleep every night. My sleep apnea went from 34.6 per hour to 3.5 per hour. Make sure you get a good fitting CPAP mask like a full face model. It has a lot more air at a varying and higher pressure. It takes some getting used to, but it's not a real problem. These machines are expensive, but well worth the money. I was worried about buying a refurbished model but it arrived like it was brand new and I couldn't tell a difference. I also bought the extended warranty.