AirCurve 10 VPAP ST C2C with HumidAir
AirCurve 10 VPAP ST Card-to-Cloud Bi-Level with Humidifier
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The ResMed AirCurve 10 ST Card-to-Cloud is a bi-level machine that uses a back up rate for noninvasive ventilation. This device is commonly prescribed for users that suffer from COPD, ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) or other conditions that restrict lung function. ResMed's innovation in technology and use of only top quality components introduces another user friendly Bi-Level machine. The AirCurve 10 ST is a BiLevel device offering perfect patient ventilator synchrony with its incorporated backup rate. The AirCurve 10 ST offers the best solution for patients who need extremely reliable, non-invasive type of ventilation either at home or in hospital care, and is equipped with all the latest innovative technology features
Special Features AirCurve 10 VPAP ST
- TiControl: TiControl is a special feature which allows the healthcare expert to set minimum & maximum time limits for the inspiration phase. In the case of patients with more complex respiratory disorders, early or late cycling can easily occur during the pressure support ventilation treatment. Ti Control works by preventing early and or late cycling so that patients can enjoy maximum breathing comfort throughout required therapy.
- Climate Control Technology: Throughout therapy, the device will deliver comfortable humidity & temperature levels right at the mask. Climate Control is an intelligent feature that is capable of adapting to the temperature and humidity conditions available in the environment where the device is used. Thus, the system will deliver optimal temperature and humidity for the best breathing comfort all throughout the treatment.
- (OPTIONAL) ClimateLine Air Heated Tube: incorporates a special, sensitive heating circuit which is directly controlled by the Climate Control algorithm. ClimateLine tubing maintains the temperature delivered constantly, regardless of the temperature changes in the environment.
- HumidAir Humidifier: The HumidAir heated humidifier is a part of every AirCurve VPAP and the design is smaller than the humidifiers in previous ResMed models.
- iVAPS: Incorporates iVAPS technology which is a solution for unobtrusive ventilation. iVAPS targets alveolar ventilation for stable gas exchange in respiratory episodes. When necessary, iVAPS initiates a type of secondary pressure which takes advantage of Vsync leak compensation to better create patient-ventilation synchrony.
- VPAP ST: VPAP ST features the latest and most sophisticated respiratory algorithms in any spontaneous timed machine. The device provides inspiratory positive airway pressure and also has a backup rate to make sure that you get enough breaths per minute, even when you do not breathe spontaneously.
- Pressure Range: Has a pressure range of 3-25 cm H20, which is a wider pressure range than in a standard CPAP device. The VPAP ST is intended for patients with central sleep apnea, who generally need more air pressure than patients with obstructive sleep apnea.
- EPR: EPR is capable of determining when you are breathing unnaturally, if you have an apnea that lasts for more than ten seconds, EPR will stop functioning, (meaning air pressure will be constant), until your normal breathing cycle resumes.
- Ramp: The ramp function allows users to artificially suspend the influx of pressure for a specified period of time (between 5 and 45 minutes).
- SD Card Ready: This VPAP machine includes a data card that can be used to retrieve your sleep data. The Card-to-Cloud DOES NOT have the wireless module, so downloads will need to occur using the SD Data Card.
- Controls: The device comes with big buttons, a brightly lit LCD screen, and an intuitive scrolling system that allows you to adjust your settings quickly and easily. The machine is also able to adjust screen brightness depending on ambient light, allowing you to see your screen perfectly at any time of day or night.
- Mask Fitting: A special function which will visually indicate whether your mask has been fitted correctly and is therefore providing an effective seal. When your mask is installed, the AirCurve 10 ST will display either a smiling face or a frown face, a smiling face means that your seal is effective while a frown indicates that your seal is defective and your mask fit needs to be corrected.
- Smart Start/Stop: When you take your first breath into your mask, SmartStart will automatically turn your machine on, then when you remove your mask SmartStop will automatically shut your device off. This technology not only makes it easier to operate your machine it also helps conserve machine power.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirCurve 10 ST Device Card-to-Cloud
- (1) HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- (1) SlimLine Tubing (optional ClimateLine Air Add On)
- (1) Water Chamber Tub
- (1) Power Supply Unit
- (1) Travel Bag
- (1) SD Card ready (the card is already inserted)
- Patient Manual
- AC Power: Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Humidifier: Integrated with Optional Heated Tubing
- Insurance Codes: E0471
- Dimensions: 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
- Actual Weight: 44 oz. (2.75lbs)
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Mode of Operation: Bi-Level with Spontaneously Timed VPAP
- Ramp Time: 0-45 minutes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
- Associated Parts: 37306, 37307
- Pressure Range: 3cm/H2O-25cm/H2O
- Sound Level: Less Than 26.6 dBA
Ratings & Reviews
by Yolanda K. -
Very satisfied with my purchase. Machine came programmed and was ready to use out of box.