AirFit N10 Nasal CPAP Mask
AirFit N10 Nasal CPAP Mask With Headgear
The ResMed AirFit N10 is a nasal style CPAP mask used in the treatment of sleep apnea. The N10 series offers a standard version and a "for her" version designed for women. This mask also offer an all new innovative magnetic headgear connection and frame design. The AirFit N10 covers both nostrils, and is 50% quieter than most other mask on the market. It's designed to be comfortable, lightweight, quieter, and very easy to use .
Important Note: The AirFit N10 cushion is permanently attached to its clear acrylic clip, and cannot be separated. The size of the cushion is found on the bottom in black lettering. To identify proper orientation, the larger clip is the top, while the smaller clip is the bottom.
Short Tube: The short tube cannot be removed from the mask frame.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benfits of the AirFit N10
- Magnetic Headgear clips: Magnets are inside the headgear clips and frame of the AirFit N10. Once looped through, the headgear is only a snap away from being connected. This makes taking the mask off and placing back on during the night very easy. There is a lip on the opposite side of the clip, keeping the magnet in place even under the tightest headgear configurations, so there is no problems with it slipping.
- Spring Air Dual-Wall Cushion: The AirFit N10 nasal cushionhas a dual wall system which promotes consistency. The outer wall seals while the inner wall stabilizes. It features a clip which is used to quickly release the cushion from the mask frame. The N10 mask is available in two cushion size configurations: standard or wide.
- Minimal Contact Points: The upper arms of the AirFit N10 frame are designed in a curved pattern which hover over the cheeks, allowing for minimal contact with the face.
- Circular Venting: The N10 frame has a ring of small exhalation ports which directs the air in various directions away from the user and bed partner.
- Soft Edge Headgear: The included soft edge headgear aims to provide a comfortable, stable fit and promote a proper seal. The very Soft headgear reduces the chance of red marks. The headgear has four points of adjustment for an optimal fit. The crown strap which sits on top of the head adds stability and helps maintain cushion placement. The AirFit N10 headgear is gray on the outer side and light blue on the inner side.
- Soft Wraps Included Soft wraps are included with the AirFit N10 and are placed over the clear silicone frame, they add comfort to your face if it should rest against your cheeks.
Included with This Purchase
- (1) AirFit N10 Nasal Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- (1) Pair of Soft Wraps
- (1) Pair of Magnetic Clips
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Mode of Operation: CPAP and BiPAP
- Latex Free: Yes
- Associated Parts: 63200, 63229, 63202
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
by Kenneth K -
This mask defiantly does the job and has a great price
by Jim -
Great mask, lightweight, comfortable, and very easy to assemble and wear. Oh and a great price also.