AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask Cushion Seal by ResMed
ResMed AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Cushion Seal
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The ResMed AirFit™ F30 replacement cushion is made of a silicone material that provides you a seal when attached to your F30 full face CPAP mask. Facial oil build up on the silicone will break down the consistency of the cushion over time and lead to mask leak. When this occurs it is time to replace your AirFit™ F30 seal. The "Fit" series and "Touch" series are the newest family of sleep apnea therapy products from ResMed. The full face style implements a design that covers the nose and mouth allowing the user to breathe through both.
Important Note: Purchase of this product only includes the full face cushion and DOES NOT include the AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirFit™ F30 Full Face Cushion (in selected size)
- AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
- AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask Headgear Strap
- CPAP Mask Wipes
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews5 out of 5
by Bernice (KY) -
This has been most comfortable mask I have used. I have used bipap for 12 years.
Easy to Replace
by Parker A -
It was easy to replace this part of my mask. I had a bad leak for about 3 weeks and couldn't get it to stop with normal cleaning. I guess it was time to finally get a new one. It was easy to shop at this store and delivery was fast.