AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask Cushion Seal by ResMed
ResMed AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Cushion Seal
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
AirFit™ F30 by ResMed replacement cushion is the silicone seal that attaches to the full face CPAP mask. Facial oil build up on the silicone will break down the consistency of the cushion over time and lead to mask leak. When this occurs it is time to replace your AirFit™ F30 seal. The Fit series and Touch series are the newest family of sleep apnea therapy products from ResMed. The full face style implements a design that covers the nose and mouth allowing the user to breathe through both.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirFit™ F30 Full Face Cushion (selected size)
- AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask Complete
- AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask Headgear Strap
- CPAP Mask Wipes
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews5 out of 5
by Bernice (KY) -
This has been most comfortable mask I have used. I have used bipap for 12 years.
Easy to Replace
by Parker A -
It was easy to replace this part of my mask. I had a bad leak for about 3 weeks and couldn't get it to stop with normal cleaning. I guess it was time to finally get a new one. It was easy to shop at this store and delivery was fast.