AirFit F30 Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
ResMed AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
This mask kit includes the cushion and mask frame. The headgear strap must be added to the order if you wish to make a complete mask system.
The all-new AirFit™ F30 is part of the ResMed family of full face style CPAP masks. This style of sleep apnea interface is designed to cover the nose and mouth to allow the user to breathe through either while sleeping. The F30 series is much lighter weight and comfortable than full face masks of the past. If your current mask is leaking air around your eyes or is difficult to obtain a seal then the AirFit™ and AirTouch™ series™ may be able to help in your CPAP compliance.
The AirFit™ F30 is equipped with an innovative new cushion and frame design that offers a clear field of vision along with a seal that covers the nostrils and the mouth. This CPAP mask design is great for users that have uncomfortable mask leaks around the bridge of the nose and just cannot maintain a good seal.
The frame is soft and flexible that includes integrated padding. The result is a mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.
The AirFit™ F30 full face mask is similar in concept to the older generation Mirage Liberty™ model. If you have used the Mirage Liberty™ in the past then you will love the new F30's lighter weight frame, cushion seal and forgiving headgear strap.
Special Features & Benefits
- Open Visibility Mask Design: The AirFit™ F30 full face mask covers the nose and mouth without the aid of a forehead support. The frame spreads low beneath the eyes and rises high above the ears. Those who are claustrophobic or enjoy reading and watching TV before falling asleep may enjoy the open range of visibility
- F30 Cushion Seal: The newly designed seal provides an effective seal across a wide range of therapy pressures to strengthen the seal throughout CPAP therapy. This cushion pairs with the frame which is intended to fit a number of different face types and structures.
- Padded Headgear with Magnetic Clips: (Optional Add-On Item) The plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability. The Magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser: This feature allows the user to quickly stop and start therapy without the need to disrupt the mask. Diffused venting evenly disperses air to dampen air flow and noise out of the mask.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion for AirFit F30 Mask (in selected size)
- (1) Quick Release Elbow
- Optional Standard (Medium) Size Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Type of Mask:||Full Face Mask (Covers nose and mouth)|
|Actual Weight:||3.2 oz|
|Warranty:||90 Day manufacturer defect|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Cushion Sizes:||Small #64150, Medium #64151|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|Associated Part Numbers:||#64100, #64155, #64156, #64150, #64151, #64161|
Ratings & Reviews
29 reviews4.1 out of 5
Best mask I’ve ever had!
by T.S. -
Best mask I’ve used, and I’ve been using full face masks for around 20 years. I had reached the point I was only able to sleep 4-5 hours a night, regardless of what I did. I thought I would try this. The first night, quite unexpectedly I slept a solid ten hours and woke up refreshed. The second night it was 9.5 and I felt great. My wife can’t believe how the noise level has lessened. I’m ordering one for my travel machine. It may not be great for everybody but it seems to be for me...
Disappointing fit and performance
by Ross -
I really wanted to like this mask, but i could not. It moved all through the night and did not stay under my nose very well. I am also disappointed that the mask only comes in small and medium. I went back to the Airfit F20.