ResMed AirFit F30 CPAP Mask
ResMed AirFit F30 Full Face CPAP Mask
Product DescriptionThe all new ResMed AirFit F30 is part of the ResMed family of full-face style CPAP masks. This style of sleep apnea interface is designed to cover the nose and mouth to allow the user to breathe through either while sleeping. The series is more lightweight and comfortable than a full-face mask of the past. If your current mask is leaking air around your eyes or is difficult to obtain a seal, then the CPAP AirFit and AirTouch series may be able to help. The CPAP AirFit F30 is equipped with an innovative new cushion and frame design that offers a clear field of vision along with a cushion seal that covers the nostrils and the mouth. This mask design is great for users who have uncomfortable mask leaks around the bridge of the nose and cannot maintain a good seal. The frame is soft and flexible with integrated padding. The result is a full-face CPAP mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position. The CPAP AirFit F30 mask is similar in concept to the older generation Mirage Liberty model. If you have used the Mirage Liberty in the past, then you will love the new F30's lighter weight frame, cushion seal and forgiving strap. ResMed CPAP masks can also work with CPAP machines like Philips Respironics. Unlike the face mask style, these ResMed CPAP masks have frames that hold the entire apparatus securely. Even if you wear glasses, the AirFit CPAP masks won’t get in the way. You can still wear your glasses if you like bedtime reading.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order, and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Open Visibility Mask Design - The ResMed AirFit F30 full-face mask covers the nose and mouth without the aid of a forehead support. The frame spreads low beneath the eyes and rises high above the ears, unlike other CPAP masks. Those who are claustrophobic or enjoy reading and watching TV before falling asleep may enjoy the open range of visibility.
- F30 Cushion Seal - The newly designed seal provides CPAP masks with an effective seal across a wide range of therapy pressures to strengthen the seal throughout CPAP therapy. This cushion pairs with the frame, which is intended to fit several different facial types and structures.
- Padded Headgear with Magnetic Clips - The plush headgear of CPAP ResMed Air Fit is specifically designed for extra softness and stability. The magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser - This feature allows the user to quickly stop and start therapy without the need to disrupt the mask. Diffused venting evenly disperses air to dampen air flow and noise out of the mask.
How Do You Wear a ResMed F30 AirFit?
In fitting the mask, follow these steps:
- Twist and detach the clips from the mask.
- Put the cushion under your nose. Make sure the ResMed logo is facing up. Then, pull the headgear to secure it on your head.
- Pull the straps behind your ears and attach it to the magnets.
- Pull the fastening straps to adjust tightness.
- Adjust the straps at the top if it is too close to your ears.
- Connect the tubes to the CPAP device
To adjust your mask during therapy, follow these steps:
- Make sure the cushion is properly placed under your nose for maximum comfort
- Adjust the straps to fix leaks
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirFit F30 Full Face CPAP Mask in Selected Size
- (1) Standard (Medium) Size Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Type of Mask:||Full Face Mask (Covers nose and mouth)|
|Actual Weight:||3.2 oz|
|Warranty:||90 Day manufacturer defect|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Rx Required?:||Yes, when applicable to US residents|
|Cushion Sizes:||Small #64150, Medium #64151|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|Associated Part Numbers:||#64100, #64155, #64156, #64150, #64151, #64161|
ResMed AirFit F30 FAQ's
What type of mask is the AirFit F30
The AirFit F30 is a full face mask but it's unique in that it fits under the nose and over the mouth.
Is the mask easy to take apart?
With the F30's magnetic clips taking the mask apart for cleaning has never been easier.
What is my field of vision like am I able to read?
Yes, you have a full field of vision because of the low profile under the nose design. With nothing on your nasal bridge it makes wearing glasses or reading comfortable.
What parts need to be replaced?
The AirFit F30 cushion and headgear should be replaced every 3 to 6 months.
Ratings & Reviews
218 reviews4.4 out of 5
Could be better
by Charlie -
I thought the concept was good not a full full face mask the problem I have is that the nasal part was to tight it was like the mask was closing my nose very uncomfortable maybe if they were to make the mask in a large size a little wider in the nose area it would be perfect going back to the F20
Great except under very high pressure settings.
by Steve Adkins -
I found this mask to be much more comfortable than a full face mask. I felt like the nostril holes didn't quite line up correctly but once the machine was turned on, the air flowed into my nose just fine through them. My issue is and may be limited to only people with high pressure settings. I use an automatic machine in which the air pressure adjusts throughout the night when I need it more. When in a deep sleep my air pressure gets pretty high and that's where i had issues. Once i reached full pressure through the night, the seal under the nose would leak. I'd have to reset my machine several times throughout the night. I could fall asleep very easily with this mask but as stated it doesn't seal well under very high pressure. If you have moderate apnea and a lower pressure setting, I would recommend giving this a try.