AirFit F30 Full Face CPAP Mask by ResMed
ResMed AirFit F30 CPAP Mask
The all new ResMed AirFit F30 is part of the ResMed family of full-face style CPAP masks. This style of sleep apnea interface is designed to cover the nose and mouth to allow the user to breathe through either while sleeping. The series is more lightweight and comfortable than a full-face mask of the past. If your current mask is leaking air around your eyes or is difficult to obtain a seal, then the CPAP AirFit and AirTouch series may be able to help.
The CPAP AirFit F30 is equipped with an innovative new cushion and frame design that offers a clear field of vision along with a cushion seal that covers the nostrils and the mouth. This mask design is great for users who have uncomfortable mask leaks around the bridge of the nose and cannot maintain a good seal. The frame is soft and flexible with integrated padding. The result is a full-face CPAP mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.
The CPAP AirFit F30 mask is similar in concept to the older generation Mirage Liberty model. If you have used the Mirage Liberty in the past, then you will love the new F30's lighter weight frame, cushion seal and forgiving strap. ResMed CPAP masks can also work with CPAP machines like Philips Respironics. Unlike the face mask style, these ResMed CPAP masks have frames that hold the entire apparatus securely. Even if you wear glasses, the AirFit CPAP masks won’t get in the way. You can still wear your glasses if you like bedtime reading.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order, and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- Open Visibility Mask Design - The ResMed AirFit F30 full-face mask covers the nose and mouth without the aid of a forehead support. The frame spreads low beneath the eyes and rises high above the ears, unlike other CPAP masks. Those who are claustrophobic or enjoy reading and watching TV before falling asleep may enjoy the open range of visibility.
- F30 Cushion Seal - The newly designed seal provides CPAP masks with an effective seal across a wide range of therapy pressures to strengthen the seal throughout CPAP therapy. This cushion pairs with the frame, which is intended to fit several different facial types and structures.
- Padded Headgear with Magnetic Clips - The plush headgear of CPAP ResMed Air Fit is specifically designed for extra softness and stability. The magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser - This feature allows the user to quickly stop and start therapy without the need to disrupt the mask. Diffused venting evenly disperses air to dampen air flow and noise out of the mask.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirFit F30 Full Face CPAP Mask in Selected Size
- (1) Standard (Medium) Size Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 3.2 Ounces
- Associated Parts: 64100, 64155, 64156, 64150, 64151, 64161
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: Full Face
- RX Required?:Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- US Shipping Cost: Free
Available Downloads For the AirFit F30
Ratings & Reviews
Great except under very high pressure settings.
by Steve Adkins -
I found this mask to be much more comfortable than a full face mask. I felt like the nostril holes didn't quite line up correctly but once the machine was turned on, the air flowed into my nose just fine through them. My issue is and may be limited to only people with high pressure settings. I use an automatic machine in which the air pressure adjusts throughout the night when I need it more. When in a deep sleep my air pressure gets pretty high and that's where i had issues. Once i reached full pressure through the night, the seal under the nose would leak. I'd have to reset my machine several times throughout the night. I could fall asleep very easily with this mask but as stated it doesn't seal well under very high pressure. If you have moderate apnea and a lower pressure setting, I would recommend giving this a try.
Under the nose cushion
by Cindy D. -
Had to switch to a full face mask from a nasal, thought I would hate it but it's not bad at all. Since I'm a mouth breather too. This mask takes care of it all. It's lightweight and the cushion does not irritate my nose at all. Helping me get a better night sleep.