AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
ResMed AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The all new AirFit™ F30 is part of the ResMed family of full face style CPAP masks. This style of sleep apnea interface is designed to cover the nose and mouth to allow the user to breathe through either while sleeping. The F30 series is much lighter weight and comfortable than full face masks of the past. If your current mask is leaking air around your eyes or is difficult to obtain a seal then the AirFit™ and AirTouch™ series™ may be able to help in your CPAP compliance.
The AirFit™ F30 is equipped with an innovative new cushion and frame design that offers a clear field of vision along with a cushion seal that covers the nostrils and the mouth. This CPAP mask design is great for users that have uncomfortable mask leak around the bridge of the nose and just cannot maintain a good seal.
The frame is soft and flexible that includes integrated padding. The result is a mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.
The AirFit™ F30 full face mask is similar in concept to the older generation Mirage Liberty™ model. If you have used the Mirage Liberty™ in the past then you will love the new F30's lighter weight frame, cushion seal and forgiving headgear strap.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features of the AirFit™ F30
- Open Visibility Mask Design:The AirFit™ F30 full face mask covers the nose and mouth without the aid of a forehead support. The frame spreads low beneath the eyes and rises high above the ears. Those who are claustrophobic or enjoy reading and watching TV before falling asleep may enjoy the open range of visibility
- F30 Cushion Seal: The newly designed seal provides an effective seal across a wide range of therapy pressures to strengthen the seal throughout CPAP therapy. This cushion pairs with the frame which is intended to fit a number of different face types and structures.
- Padded Headgear with Magnetic Clips: Plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability. The Magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser: This feature allows the user to quickly stop and start therapy without the need to disrupt the mask. Diffused venting evenly disperses air to dampen air flow and noise out of the mask.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask in Selected Size
- (1) Standard (Medium) Size Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Type of Mask:||Full Face Mask (Covers nose and mouth)|
|Actual Weight:||3.2 oz|
|Warranty:||90 Day manufacturer defect|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Rx Required?:||Yes, when applicable to US residents|
|Cushion Sizes:||Small #64150, Medium #64151|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|Associated Part Numbers:||#64100, #64155, #64156, #64150, #64151, #64161|
ResMed AirFit F30 FAQ's
What type of mask is the AirFit F30
The AirFit F30 is a full face mask but it's unique in that it fits under the nose and over the mouth.
Is the mask easy to take apart?
With the F30's magnetic clips taking the mask apart for cleaning has never been easier.
What is my field of vision like am I able to read?
Yes, you have a full field of vision because of the low profile under the nose design. With nothing on your nasal bridge it makes wearing glasses or reading comfortable.
What parts need to be replaced?
The AirFit F30 cushion and headgear should be replaced every 3 to 6 months.
Ratings & Reviews
215 reviews4.4 out of 5
Under the nose cushion
by Cindy D. -
Had to switch to a full face mask from a nasal, thought I would hate it but it's not bad at all. Since I'm a mouth breather too. This mask takes care of it all. It's lightweight and the cushion does not irritate my nose at all. Helping me get a better night sleep.
by Justin S. -
Tried other full face mask, but this one is the best by far. It is not intrusive and gives me a wide range of vision. Do not feel trapped when I'm wearing this. The straps are super comfortable and the cushion is soft. Highly recommend this mask if you need a full face.