AirFit™ N10 For Her Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
AirFit™ N10 For Her Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The AirFit™ N10 for Her is a nasal type CPAP mask by ResMed used for the treatment of sleep apnea, loud snoring and upper airway restriction syndrome (UARS). This nasal mask covers your nose only, is designed specifically for women with smaller, more petite CPAP mask features.This is a minimal contact CPAP mask designed to make a more comfortable fit with less invasive headgear straps and the all new magnetic headgear clips that make wearing your mask a breeze.
A nasal mask covers the nose only and is most often recommended for users of standard CPAP or APAP with pressures 12cm/H2O and lower.
Half the battle of CPAP compliance (ability to tolerate therapy) is the comfort of the interface used to treat therefore manufactures focus a lot of research on developing mask product lines to cover many different facial profiles. When it came to designing nasal masks for women the overall size of the cushion and the headgear are priority because too many times the smallest mask on the market was still too large for some women. There is no forehead support on the N10 For Her frame, leaving the line of sight clear.
Important Product Note:The short tube is permanently attached to the frame and cannot be removed.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable.
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits of the AirFit™ N10 for Her
- Magnetic Headgear Clips: The AirFit™ N10 For Her features innovative headgear clips with built-in magnets, making it simple to add or remove the headgear from the frame. The clips have a lip on one side to keep the magnets from sliding off while the mask is in use.
- Small - Dual-Wall Cushion: The AirFit™ N10 For Her includes Small size cushion. The dual-wall design offers support and stability to promote a proper seal as movement occurs during sleep.
- Frame with Soft Wraps: Soft wraps are included to help avoid red marks.
- Pink Soft Edge Headgear: Included with the AirFit™ N10 For Her is headgear with ResMed's Soft Edge design which gives comfort while reducing red marks. The headgear's outer side is gray, while the inner side is a soft pink.
- Circular Exhalation Venting: The exhalation ports of the AirFit™ N10 For Her form a circle on the frame, allowing air to be directed in multiple directions as to not disturb bed partners or the user. Multiple exhalation ports allow for quiet operations.
Included with This Purchase
- (1) AirFit™ N10 for Her Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Small Cushion
- (1) Pair of Magnetic Clips
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- (1) Pair of Soft Wraps
- (1) Headgear - Small (Gray & Pink)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||l lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||Small #63201|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews5 out of 5
by Annette -
Finally found a mask that really fits my features and feels great at the same time. The Small size is just what I needed. Love this mask!
by Melanie (Ohio) -
This mask is made for me, I needed the smaller mask and this one actually fits good. Also feels great!