AirFit N30i Nasal CPAP Mask Fit Pack
ResMed AirFit N30i Nasal CPAP Mask Fit Pack
Please Note: The following cushions are included in the fit pack option: Small, Medium, and Small-Wide.
ResMed has long been known for designing the most comfortable CPAP mask interfaces on the market and the streak continues with the new AirFit series N30i nasal style CPAP mask. The N30i is unique in the sense that it could be called a nasal pillow OR nasal mask. The curved cradle cushion offers a seal that is less invasive and unlike a nasal pillow, it does not use inserts that go directly into the nostrils. The minimal parts to this mask make it lightweight and the CPAP user barely notices it there as opposed to traditional style nasal masks that tend to be bulky with too much weight.
The top of the head tube design is one of the most notable features as it allows the user to sleep in any position without the interference of tubing that can sometimes get tangled in the bed. The tubing that connects to the elbow connector at the top of the head delivers air pressure throughout the mask frame on both sides. If a user sleeps on one side and reduces pressure on that side the CPAP pressure is compensated to deliver on the unobstructed side.
PLEASE READ: It is important to note that the AirFit N30i is compatible with any manufacturer of standard CPAP, Auto CPAP, or Bi-Level devices such as Philips Respironics and Fisher Paykel HOWEVER it is not compatible with certain travel CPAP machines such as the ResMed AirMini unless the ZephAir adapter is purchased separately.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- Unique tube design that allows you to sleep in any position without restriction.
- The comfortable nasal cushion covers less area of the face and seals around it, not in it.
- The special SpringFit frame adapts for a stable, personalized fit.
- The CPAP air pressure travels through the frame for a soft yet secure cradle seal.
- Clear field of vision to watch television or read prior to going to sleep.
The AirFit N30i is compatible with the majority of ResMed's CPAP machines designed for home use, except for the AirMini machine, which has a designated range of compatible masks.
Included with This Purchase
- (1) AirFit N30i Nasal Mask Frame (select size)
- (1) Headgear Strap
- (1) Elbow Tube Connector
- (3) Cushions (Small, Medium, and Small-Wide)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Mode of Operation: CPAP and Bi-Level Use
- Warranty: 90 Day manufacturer defect
- Special User Features: Top of Head Tube Design
- Pressure Range: 4cm-25cm
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb
- US Shipping Cost: Free
- Rx Required?: Yes, when applicable to US residents
- Latex free: Yes
- Associated Parts: 63800, 63801
- Insurance Codes: A7030, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
by Alexander -
This is my third type of mask.
And it is one of the best. Never leaks of air. Fits very comfortably. Never comes off.
by James W -
I really like this mask. It's comfortable and seals well.