AirFit P30i Cushion by ResMed
ResMed AirFit™ P30i Nasal Pillows Mask Cushions
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The AirFit P30i nasal pillow mask replacement cushions are used with the AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Fit Pack and the AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit.
They can also be used as an alternate cushion for the AirFit™ N30i Nasal CPAP Mask.
AirFit P30i Nasal Pillows from ResMed are available in three sizes, Small, Medium, and Large in order to fit a wide range of faces.
- Soft Support: The AirFit P30i Nasal Pillows include a soft outer wall for comfort and a secure inner wall for support, making it easy to sleep on your side or stomach while maintaining a secure seal.
- QuietAir vent The QuietAir vent on the face of the pillow significantly diffuses airflow exhaust for a quiet, peaceful nights sleep.
- Size: The Nasal Pillows come in three sizes, Small, Medium, and Large and can be used on any AirFit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask.
- Interchangeable: These nasal pillows are interchangeable with AirFit N30i Nasal Masks, so if you want to use a pillow cushion on your AirFit N30i Nasal Cushion Mask you can simply remove the existing nasal cushion and replace it with a new P30i nasal pillow.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) P30i Nasal Pillow Cushion (selected size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
by Andy (Indy) -
I like the fact I bought the n30 mask but didnt like the cushion and this cushion works with that mask. they should make more masks that have interchangeable cushions.