AirFit P10 and P10 for Her Pillow Cushion
ResMed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Replacement
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The ResMed AirFit P10 is a nasal pillow style CPAP mask used for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring and upper airway resistance syndrome (UARS). The nasal pillow insert cushion is replacement seal that can be changed if your CPAP mask starts to leak air. All of the quality replacement nasal pillows will work with the standard frame so therefore you may want to purchase the fit pack option, which includes multiple sizes, if you are unsure of your correct size, allowing you to obtain a custom fit.
Because the replacement nasal pillows are color coordinated by size, it’s nearly impossible to choose the wrong one when you shop by color. And they’re marked L and R to ensure they’re positioned properly on your P10 nasal pillow mask for an ideal fit and effective seal.
Why Customers Choose This AirFit Nasal Pillow
The AirFit P10 consistently earns high customer reviews for the quality of the seal and effectiveness of the CPAP therapy. Among the benefits of shopping with us are reasonable prices and helpful customer service to ensure all your questions are answered.
Caring for your ResMed AitFit P10 Nasal Pillows
Over a period of time, the naturally occurring oils from your face will build-up on your cushion. This build-up can eventually break down the integrity of the seal and allow the nasal pillow to leak. When you notice a decrease in the performance of your CPAP therapy, it can be an indicator that it’s time to replace the nasal pillows.
To preserve the life of your cushion it is recommended to follow a frequent cleaning schedule. We encourage you to use CPAP Mask Wipes or a soft hand soap to fully clean the cushion material of your P10 nasal pillow mask. Allow the piece to air-dry fully before reassembling your gear.
Benefits of the ResMed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow
- Simple Sizing and Color Coded - The AirFit P10 nasal pillow is based on the Swift FX mask platform, so it offers current Swift FX users the same pillows sizing. In addition, AirFit P10 pillow sizes are color-coded for easy identification. To find the size you currently use, flip the cushion over and locate the sizing indication for quick reordering and be confident of getting the perfect fit from your replacement nasal pillows.
- Flexible Pillows - Enjoy the trampoline action that accommodates movement in a variety of directions while maintaining a good seal. The AirFit P10 mask allows you to get a good night's sleep while being able to move naturally and never sacrificing your breathing therapy or it effectiveness.
- No Prescription Needed - The ResMed AirFit’s replacement nasal pillows can be purchased at your convenience, without needing a doctor’s visit in advance. Choose the size that best fits your face for a reliable and comfortable seal from your ResMed AirFit P10 pillow mask. Changing out the pillow is quick and easy so you can keep your CPAP accessories in good working order with minimal effort.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirFit P10/P10 for Her Pillow Cushion (selected size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: 62930,62931,62932,62933
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7033
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
Ratings & Reviews
by Dale -
1800cpap.com has the lowest prices on the p10 cushions that I have found on the web. I'll definitely be back!
by Ann -
I bought this mask and then found this replacement cushion for it. This is the best price for a nasal cushion. This company has great prices on their accessories. Will definitely buy from them again. Thank you