ResMed AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine
ResMed AirMini Auto CPAP
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
ResMed has introduced a small and quiet travel CPAP machine, the AirMini AutoSet (an auto-adjusting CPAP machine) and this tiny sleep apnea therapy device lives up to the reputation of the ResMed family of premium products. This model also offers the use of a water-less humidification system to prevent the user from dryness associated with PAP therapy use. For those who suffer from snoring and have apneas during the night and travel "on the go", this unit makes airline travel a breeze when packing your luggage or simply taking a carry-on. This unit is also great for those that have a vacation home and need a second CPAP machine or those that live on the open road.
The travel CPAP is the world's smallest CPAP machine weighing less than a pound and fitting in the palm of your hand. Traveling has never been easier, no more dragging around the bulky heavy CPAP machines. The size does not compromise any of the features or latest technologies that CPAP users are accustomed to in ResMed's CPAP machines.
AirMini can be used with any CPAP mask when using the universal ZephAir adapter. Although, ResMed does have uniquely designed setup packs for use with the following masks.
- AirFit/AirTouch N20 Nasal Masks
- AirFit/AirTouch F20 Full Face Masks
- AirFit F30 Full Face Mask
- AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow - unique design
- AirFit N30 Nasal Mask - unique design
Special Features and Benefits
- Small: It is the World's smallest travel CPAP Machine, weighing only 10.6 ounces and fits in the palm of your hand. Measures 5.4 inches long by 3.3 inches wide, making this the smallest ResMed device available.
- AirMini App: Pair the AirMini CPAP with your Smart device with the app. Simply download, connect via Bluetooth and enjoy access to a range of comfort settings at your fingertips, easy and convenient to use keeping you in control to give you the best night's sleep.
- Humidification: The HumidX and HumidX Plus, a water-less system that is integrated into the tubing of the AirFit N20 and AirFit P10 masks for the AirMini device, the mask vent is beneath the inline moisture exchange for more effective humidification, portable and convenient.
- SmartStart and Auto Stop: The function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds. If you prefer to start and stop therapy on your own you can do so simply by touching a button.
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR): This feature reduces the work of breathing during exhalation providing a gentler pressure that naturally adapts to your breathing cycle throughout the night. EPR can be turned off entirely or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, where 1 is the minimum pressure relief and 3 is the maximum.
- Auto-Ramp: This feature with sleep onset detection works by delivering a low pressure to help you fall asleep, once asleep it gradually increases the pressure to your prescribed level. You have the option to set a specific ramp time for your device or turn ramp off altogether.
- CPAP or APAP Mode: The AirMini machine is set to auto-adjusting CPAP mode, but it is designed to work in either CPAP or APAP mode. In APAP mode, the machine adjusts the pressure based on your prescribed pressure.
- Travel Bags: The premium carry bag and the travel case are (Optional) designed for use with the AirMini portable CPAP travel machine. The machine, mask, hose, and all accessories will fit into the premium bag for easy storage, while the travel case is for the machine only.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine
- (1) 20W Power Supply
- (1) Filter Cover
- (1) Disposable Filter
- (1) Drawstring Bag
- User Guide
- 2 Year Warranty
- AC Power: Yes 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Actual Weight: .66 Pounds (10.6 Ounces)
- Altitude Compensation: Automatic Up To 8500 Feet
- Associated Part Numbers: 38113
- Breath Rate: EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief)
- DC Power: Optional Accessory
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 3.3 x 2.1 Inches
- Electrical Requirements: AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- FAA Approved: Yes
- Filters: Disposable (Standard & Hypoallergenic Available)
- Humidifier: integrated into the AirFit N20 and P10
- Insurance Codes: E0601
- Mode of Operation: CPAP, Auto-CPAP
- Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H2O
- Ramp Time: Auto Ramp
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
- Sound Level: Less Than 30 DBA
- US Shipping Cost: Free
- Warranty: 2 years
Ratings & Reviews
9 reviews4.2 out of 5
I made it my all the time CPAP machine.
by Jeffrey -
I love my airmini. I've taken it around Europe and Australia/New Zealand. I like it so much, I use one at home all the time, replacing the large DeVilbiss IntelliPAP. I find the HumidX Humidifier Filters provide plenty of humidification. I use the Nasal Mask and found a little chapstick completes the seal. The air vents at the inline HumidX are a bit noisy. That would be the only improvement I would suggest.
Good for travel but a few issues
by Sarnia -
I find this little machine great for travel because of it's compact size and weight. It is fairly noisy due to the humidifying section being close to your face which doesn't worry me too much but appreciate it can annoy others. There is an adapter/convertor you can buy for a few dollars via the internet which allows you to use your favorite mask and tubing. This eliminates much of the noise but there is no humidification. If you are a hay fever sufferer like me the humidifier tablets are a must. All in all this machine is a good machine for travel but does have issues.