ResMed AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine
AirMini™ AutoSet™ Travel CPAP Machine by ResMed
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
Compatible CPAP Masks
AirMini™ is only available in package configurations with unique hoses for use with the following masks and MUST be purchased together (if indicated). You will NOT be able to use your AirMini Machine without ALL of the correct accessories. Once you add this machine to your cart please review the mask configuration note regarding mask compatibility to ensure you are purchasing all necessary parts.
- AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask with N20 Hose Setup - include tubing, adapters and HumidX™ Humidifier Filters
- AirFit™ F20 Full Face Mask or AirTouch™ F20 Full Face Mask with F20 Hose Setup - include tubing and adapters
- AirFit™ P10 Mask Setup - include a specially designed P10 Mask with small, medium and large nasal pillows, headgear, tubing, adapters, and HumidX™ Humidifier Filters
ResMed has introduced a small and quiet travel CPAP machine, the AirMini™ AutoSet™ (an auto-adjusting CPAP machine) and this tiny sleep apnea therapy device lives up to the reputation of the ResMed family of premium products. This model also offers the use of a waterless humidification system to prevent the user from dryness associated with PAP therapy use. For those who suffer from snoring and have apneas during the night and travel "on the go", this unit make airline travel a breeze when packing your luggage or simply taking a carry-on. This unit is also great for those that have a vacation home and need a second CPAP machine or those that live on the open road.
The AirMini™ travel CPAP is the world's smallest CPAP machine weighing less than a pound and fitting in the palm of your hand. Traveling has never been easier, no more dragging around the bulky heavy CPAP machines. The size does not compromise any of the features or latest technologies that CPAP users are accustomed to in ResMed's CPAP machines.
Compatibility: EXCLUSIVELY FOR USE WITH RESMED'S LATEST MASKS: AirMini is exclusively used with ResMed's latest AirFit™ N20 Nasal Masks, AirFit™ F20 Full Face Masks, AirTouch™ F20 Full Face Masks, AirFit™ F30 Full Face Masks, and newly designed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow Masks.
AirMini™ CANNOT be used with any other masks, tubing or humidifier systems. The waterless HumidX™ system is only included when pairing the AirMini™ with the AirFit™ N20 or the AirFit™ P10 and their tube adapters.
Special Features and Benefits of the ResMed AirMini™
- Small: AirMini™ is the World's smallest travel CPAP Machine, weighing only 10.6 ounces and fits in the palm of your hand. Measures 5.4 inches long by 3.3 inches wide, making this the smallest ResMed device available.
- AirMini™ App: Pair the AirMini CPAP with your Smart device with the AirMini™ app. Simply download, connect via Bluetooth and enjoy access to a range of comfort settings at your fingertips, easy and convenient to use keeping you in control to give you the best night's sleep.
- HumidX™ Humidification: The HumidX ™and HumidX™ Plus,* a waterless system that is integrated into the tubing of the AirFit™ N20 and AirFit™ P10 masks for the AirMini™ device, the mask vent is beneath the inline moisture exchange for more effective humidification, portable and convenient.
- SmartStart and Auto Stop: The SmartStart™ function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds. If you prefer to start and stop therapy on your own you can do so simply by touching a button.
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR): This feature reduces the work of breathing during exhalation providing a gentler pressure that naturally adapts to your breathing cycle throughout the night. EPR can be turned off entirely or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, where 1 is the minimum pressure relief and 3 is the maximum.
- Auto-Ramp: This feature with sleep onset detection works by delivering a low pressure to help you fall asleep, once asleep it gradually increases the pressure to your prescribed level. You have the option to set a specific ramp time for your device or turn ramp off altogether.
- CPAP or APAP Mode: The AirMini™ machine is set to auto-adjusting CPAP mode, but it is designed to work in either CPAP or APAP mode. In APAP mode, the machine adjusts the pressure based on your prescribed pressure.
- Travel Bags: The premium carry bag and the travel case are (Optional) designed for use with the AirMini™ portable CPAP travel machine. The machine, mask, hose, and all accessories will fit into the premium bag for easy storage, while the travel case is for the machine only.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirMini™ AutoSet™ Travel CPAP Machine
- (1) 20W Power Supply
- (1) Filter Cover
- (1) Disposable Filter
- (1) Drawstring Bag
- User Guide
- 2 Year Warranty
|AC Power:||Yes 100-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Actual Weight:||.66 Pounds (10.6 Ounces)|
|Altitude Compensation:||Automatic Up To 8500 Feet|
|Associated Part Numbers:||38113|
|Battery Power:||Optional External Accessory (Coming Soon)|
|Breath Rate:||EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief)|
|Country of Origin:||Australia|
|Data Storage Content:||Total Usage Hours, Firmware Version, Last Synced, Previous Night's Sleep Score|
|DC Power:||Optional Accessory (Coming Soon)|
|Dimensions:||5.4 x 3.3 x 2.1 Inches|
|Electrical Requirements:||Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)|
|FAA Approved:||This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights domestic and abroad|
|Filters:||Disposable (Standard & Hypoallergenic Available)|
|Humidifier:||integrated into the tubing of the AirFit™ N20 and AirFit™ P10 masks|
|Insurance Codes:||E0601 HCPC|
|Material Content:||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP, Auto-CPAP (AutoSet or AutoSet for Her)|
|Pressure Range:||4-20 cm H2O|
|Ramp Time:||AutoRamp with Sleep Detection Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Sound Level:||<30 DBA|
|Special User Features:||Compatible with AirFit P10, AirFit N20 and AirFit F20 Series CPAP & BiPAP Masks.|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
AirMini Travel CPAP FAQ's
What is the actual size of the AirMini?
The AirMini is 5.4 x 3.3 x 2.1 Inches
How much does the AirMini actually weigh?
Are any CPAP masks and tubing compatible with the AirMini?
No, when it comes to the AirMini you are required to purchase a AirMini mask kit or else you won't be able to connect to the machine.
Does the Airmini have a humididifer?
The Airmini does not have a humidifier but it uses an integrated HME "Heat moisture exchange" system called HumidX
What is HumidX?
HumidX is a waterless humidification system that uses heat moisture exchange to provide an adequate amount of humidity for comfort with your CPAP therapy and your Airmini travel machine. The HumidX comes in a 3 pack or 6 pack. Once opened the HumidX is good for 30 days. There is also the HumidX plus which adds even more humidity.
Can I fly with my AirMini?
The AirMini is FAA approved for all aspects of flight.
Ratings & Reviews
6 reviews4.7 out of 5
Great size and weight for travel but quite noisy due to the HumidX
by Anthony -
I have been using the Resmed Autosense at home but for travel, it's a bit too bulky to carry around. I thought this is a great buy. While the weight and size is great, I found that the pipe is causing quite a lot of noise. That makes me wake up in the middle night multiple times. I am not sure if others have a similar experience.
by Kevin (Lewisville, TX) -
I purchased my AirMini & P10 Nasal pillow mask from my Doctor the end December 2018. I am so happy with this machine. Small, light weight, easy to travel with on my motorcycle for long trips. I don't find it noisy at all, and I think it is actually quieter than then one it replaced. I first used the Humid X disc but have switched to the Humid X Plus, and like it so much better. Nose stays moist throughout the night.