ResMed AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine - Certified Refurbished
ResMed AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine - Certified Refurbished
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
This ResMed AirMini AutoSet is a certified refurbished model used for the treatment of sleep apnea. All product information for this model can be found below. Extended warranty option available on refurbished CPAP and BiPAP Machines.
Please Note: Use of this product requires a ResMed AirMini Setup Pack and it will ONLY work with one of 3 ResMed Masks: AirFit N20, AirFit F20 and AirFit P10. Due to the complexity of this machine configuration, please review the included items with this product (listed below) and confirm all other requirements for use.
New Product Info Listed Below
The ResMed AirMini AutoSet travel CPAP machine is the world's smallest CPAP weighing less than a pound and fitting in the palm of your hand. Traveling has never been easier, no more dragging around the bulky heavy CPAP Machines. The size does not compromise any of the features or latest technologies that CPAP users are accustomed to in ResMed sleep apnea therapy devices.
Compatibility: EXCLUSIVELY FOR USE WITH RESMED'S LATEST MASKS: AirMini is exclusively used with the ResMed latest AirFit N20 nasal masks, AirFit F20 full face masks, AirTouch F20 full face masks, and newly designed AirFit P10 nasal pillow masks. No tubing will be included with the purchase of this product. Tubing is ONLY included with the Mask Setup Packs Required for use of this product!
AirMini CANNOT be used with any other masks, tubing or humidifier systems. The water-less HumidX system is only included when pairing the AirMini with the AirFit N20 or the AirFit P10 and their tube adapters.
Please Note: Online monitoring/reporting services such as myAir, AirView and DreamMapper may be unavailable with some refurbished CPAP machine models, due to manufacturer restrictions on previously registered devices.
Important Note: Every Certified Refurbished CPAP Machine comes with a 90 day limited warranty however, you can extend your warranty out to an entire year for ONLY $99.00!
CPAP Mask Compatibility
AirMini is only available in package configurations with unique hoses for use with the following masks:
- AirFit N20 with N20 Hose Setup - include tubing, adapters and HumidX humidifier filters
- AirFit F20 with F20 Hose Setup - include tubing and adapters
- AirFit P10 with P10 Mask Setup - include a specially designed P10 mask with small, medium and large nasal pillows, headgear, tubing, adapters, and HumidX humidifier filters
- Small: AirMini is the World's smallest travel CPAP Machine, weighing only 10.6 ounces and fits in the palm of your hand. Measures 5.4 inches long by 3.3 inches wide, making this the smallest ResMed device available.
- AirMini™ App: Pair the AirMini with your Smart device with the AirMini™ app, Simply download, connect via Bluetooth and enjoy access to a range of comfort settings at your fingertips, easy and convenient to use keeping you in control to give you the best night's sleep.
- HumidX™ Humidification: AirMini features HumidX and HumidX Plus,* a water-less system that is integrated into the tubing of the AirFit™ N20 and AirFit™ P10 masks for the AirMini™ device, the mask vent is beneath the inline moisture exchange for more effective humidification, portable and convenient.
- SmartStart and Auto Stop: AirMini's SmartStart function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds. If you prefer to start and stop therapy on your own you can do so simply by touching a button!
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR): EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) feature reduces the work of breathing during exhalation providing a gentler pressure that naturally adapts to your breathing cycle throughout the night. EPR can be turned off entirely or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, where 1 is the minimum pressure relief and 3 is the maximum.
- Auto-Ramp: AirMini's AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection works by delivering a low pressure to help you fall asleep, Once asleep it gradually increases the pressure to your prescribed level. You have the option to set a specific ramp time for your device or turn ramp off altogether.
- CPAP or APAP Mode: The AirMini™ machine is set to Auto-Adjusting CPAP mode, but it is designed to work in either CPAP or APAP mode. In APAP mode, the machine adjusts the pressure based on your prescribed pressure.
- Travel Bags: The AirMini™ premium carry bag and the AirMini™ travel case are (optional) designed for use with the AirMini™ portable CPAP travel machine. The machine, mask, hose, and all accessories will fit into the premium bag for easy storage; the travel case is for the AirMini™ machine only.
Included with Purchase
- (1) AirMini™ AutoSet™ - Certified Refurbished
- (1) New Filter
- (1) Draw String Travel Bag
- (1) Power Supply
- Owners Manual
- 90 Day Warranty
|AC Power:||Yes 100-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Actual Weight:||.66 Pounds (10.6 Ounces)|
|Altitude Compensation:||Automatic Up To 8500 Feet|
|Associated Part Numbers:||38113|
|Battery Power:||Optional External Accessory (Coming Soon)|
|Breath Rate:||EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) f|
|Data Storage Content:||Total Usage Hours, Firmware Version, Last Synced, Previous Night's Sleep Score|
|Dimensions:||5.4 x 3.3 x 2.1 Inches|
|Electrical Requirements:||Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)|
|FAA Approved:||This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights domestic and abroad|
|Filters:||Disposable (Standard & Hypoallergenic Available)|
|Humidifier:||Integrated into the tubing of the AirFit™ N20 and AirFit™ P10 masks|
|Insurance Codes:||E0601 HCPC|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP, Auto-CPAP (AutoSet or AutoSet for Her)|
|Pressure Range:||4-20 cm H2O|
|Ramp Time:||AutoRamp with Sleep Detection Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Sound Level:||<30 DBA|
|Special User Features:||Compatible with AirFit P10, AirFit N20 and AirFit F20 Series CPAP & BiPAP Masks.|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
|Warranty:||90 Day Standard- Extended Option Available|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews5 out of 5
LOW HOURS! GREAT BUY!
by Rick Stacey -
I was a bit hesitant on purchasing a preowned cpap, but I am really glad I did. When I received my device, everything was in brand new condition and the device only had 20 hours on it! Great buy!
by Kevin (Lewisville, TX) -
I purchased my AirMini & P10 Nasal pillow mask from my Doctor the end December 2018. I am so happy with this machine. Small, light weight, easy to travel with on my motorcycle for long trips. I don't find it noisy at all, and I think it is actually quieter than then one it replaced. I first used the Humid X disc but have switched to the Humid X Plus, and like it so much better. Nose stays moist throughout the night.