AirMini Standard HumidX 6 Pack by ResMed
AirMini™ Standard HumidX 6 Pack
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
The AirMini™ HumidX and HumidX Plus are small heat and moisture exchangers (HME) that are designed to provide comfortable and effective humidification to your sleep therapy. ResMed's standard HumidX waterless humidification system is designed for use when only a normal amount of moisture needs to be added to therapy air. For areas with a much dryer climate, the HumidX Plus is recommended.
How HumidX works: When patients exhale, heat and moisture are captured and stored within the HME's tiny paper ridges. When they inhale, this heat and moisture are released to humidify the air they breathe in. A very portable and efficient way to get humidification while on the go.
If you feel you need extra Humidity for a dryer climate, you may be interested in the AirMini™ HumidX Plus 3 Pack for AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine which is also available in a 6 pack.
Important: The HumidX and HumidX Plus are only compatible with AirFit™ N20 and AirFit™ P10 for AirMini™ Setup Packs. The HumidX units are not compatible with any other masks, hoses, or machines.
- Small, lightweight and easy to use
- No washing required
- Available in 3 pack or 6 pack sets
- Usable for up to 30 days after opening
Included in This Package
- 1 6-Pack of Standard HumidX Disposable Waterless Humidifier
- AirMini™ Complete CPAP System
- AirMIni™ Disposable Filters
- AirMini™ Mask Setup Pack
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
- Associated Part Numbers: 38810
- Humidifier: HumidX Plus waterless humidification
- Insurance Codes: E0561, E1399
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: Portable Humidification
- RX Required?: No
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
by Patty -
Work well with my mask