AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP with HumidAir
AirSense 10 AutoSet with HumidAir
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is an auto adjusting CPAP machine prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring and flow limitation. This device delivers the necessary pressure needed to stabilize the airway through your different sleep positions and sleep stages. Another great attribute of using an Auto CPAP machine is that if you have any weight loss or gain and require more or less pressure the device will detect this on a nightly basis.
A person that is new to continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) will benefit from an auto adjusting CPAP model. This technology allows them to acclimate to pressure without the feeling of being overwhelmed. CPAP compliance can increase if the user is provided with two primary features; mask comfort and machine pressure comfort. The HumidAir integrated heated humidifier allows moisture to be added to the pressurized air and this feature prevents dryness and irritation to the user throughout the night.
From a design standpoint the angle of the display screen makes it easier to view or adjust settings via the LCD display while laying in bed with the machine on your nightstand. The built in humidifier with water chamber tub that sticks out on the side makes it easier to check your water level and refill as opposed to the prior model where a separate casing made you open the device to fill the water chamber or water level mark. You even have the option to use the CPAP mask of your choice with the AirSense 10 AutoSet!
- HumidAir integrated heated humidifier is built in to the CPAP device. You can use the ClimateLineAir heated hose tube or a standard SlimLine lightweight hose tube.
- AutoRamp technology starts your therapy pressure at a low setting and increases therapy pressure once sleep onset is detected. This is a great feature for new CPAP users to adjust to pressure as they wake up throughout the night the device will drop the pressure to allow the user to get back to sleep faster without the feeling of an overwhelming high pressure setting and without the need to manually hit the ramp button again.
- ClimateLine Air: The integrated heated humidifier is now a standard feature and the option to purchase with standard SlimLine hose tubing or ClimateLine heated hose tubing. The heated line tubing is great for people that are sensitive to dryness from the use of CPAP and it promotes humidity throughout the entire hose.
- Advanced Event Detection can tell the difference between obstructive sleep apnea events or central apnea events (central sleep apnea is treated with Bi-level therapy or ASV therapy and is most often not treated with standard CPAP pressure).
- SmartStart allows you to simply put the mask on and start breathing which will initiate the device to turn on automatically and begin therapy. Please note this setting is not activated when we ship your device unless you specify otherwise.
- Wireless Data Transmission: Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
Included in This Package
- (1) AirSense 10 AutoSet 10 with HumidAir
- (1) New humidifier water chamber tub
- (1) SlimLine Tubing
- (1) Power Supply
- (1)Travel Carry Bag
- (1) SD Card (already inserted)
Indications for use AirSense 10 AutoSet
The AirSense 10 AutoSet self-adjusting device is indicated for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in patients weighing more than 66 lb (30 kg). It is intended for home and hospital use. The humidifier is intended for single patient use in the home environment and re-use in a hospital/institutional environment.
Positive airway pressure therapy may be contraindicated in some patients with the following pre-existing conditions:
- severe bullous lung disease
- pathologically low blood pressure
- cerebrospinal fluid leak, recent cranial surgery, or trauma.
Possible Adverse effects
You should report unusual chest pain, severe headache, or increased breathlessness to your prescribing physician. An acute upper respiratory tract infection may require temporary discontinuation of treatment.
The following side effects may arise during the course of therapy with the device:
- drying of the nose, mouth, or throat
- ear or sinus discomfort
- eye irritation
- skin rashes
- AC Power: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Actual Weight: 44 oz. (2.75lbs)
- Altitude Compensation: Auto
- Associated Part Numbers: 37207, 37208, 37209, 37209
- Battery Power: Optional DC/DC Converter Sold Separate
- Compliance Meter: On screen display
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Data Storage Content: SD Card or Wireless Transmission (US Only) to Provider
- DC Power: 24V ---3.75A
- Dimensions: 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
- FAA Approved: Yes. Documentation may be required per airline
- Filters: Standard or Hypo-Allergenic Disposable
- Humidifier: Integrated with Optional Heated Tubing
- Insurance Codes: E0601 HCPC
- International Shipping: Yes International Shipping is available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: Flame Retardant Thermoplastic
- Mode of Operation: Auto Adjusting Mode or Fixed Pressure
- Pressure Range: 4cm-20cm/h2O auto adjust or fixed pressure
- Ramp Time: Auto adjusting ramp feature
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 6lbs
- Sound Level: 26.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Special User Features: AutoRamp, Integrated Humidifier
- Starting Ramp Pressure: Auto Ramp starting at 4cm/h2O
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free
- Warranty: 2 Year
Ratings & Reviews
by Billy S -
I recently had to purchase a new Airsense 10. I tried 1800CPAP.COM because I had heard good things. They definitely lived up to what I had heard. Great prices, friendly and helpful staff, and great prices. Overall, A+ service. They definitely gained a new customer.
by denise -
leave me dizzy in the morning when iget up I have been using it 7 days now nose all stuff up even with water