AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ by ResMed
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ with HumidAir™ by ResMed (S10 Series)
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ is an auto adjusting CPAP machine prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring and flow limitation. This device delivers the necessary pressure needed to stabilize the airway through your different sleep positions and sleep stages. Another great attribute of using and auto CPAP machine is that if you have any weight loss or gain and require more or less pressure the device will detect this on a nightly basis.
A person that is new to continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) will benefit from an auto adjusting CPAP model. This technology allows them to acclimate to pressure without the feeling of being overwhelmed. CPAP compliance can increase if the user is provided with two primary features; mask comfort and machine pressure comfort. The HumidAir™ integrated heated humidifier allows moisture to be added to the pressurized air and this feature prevents dryness and irritation to the user throughout the night.
From a design standpoint the angle of the display screen makes it easier to view or adjust settings via the LCD display while laying in bed with the machine on your nightstand. The built in humidifier with water chamber tub that sticks out on the side makes it easier to check your water level and refill as opposed to the prior model where a separate casing made you open the device to fill the water chamber or water level mark.
- HumidAir™ integrated heated humidifier is built in to the CPAP device. You can use the ClimateLine™ Air heated hose tube or a standard SlimLine™ lightweight hose tube.
- AutoRamp technology starts your therapy pressure at a low setting and increases therapy pressure once sleep onset is detected. This is a great feature for new CPAP users to adjust to pressure as they wake up throughout the night the device will drop the pressure to allow the user to get back to sleep faster without the feeling of an overwhelming high pressure setting and without the need to manually hit the ramp button again.
- ClimateLine™ Air: The integrated heated humidifier is now a standard feature and the option to purchase with standard SlimLine™ hose tubing or ClimateLine™ heated hose tubing. The heated line tubing is great for people that are sensitive to dryness from the use of CPAP and it promotes humidity throughout the entire hose.
- Advanced Event Detection can tell the difference between obstructive sleep apnea events or central apnea events (central sleep apnea is treated with Bi-level therapy or ASV therapy and is most often not treated with standard CPAP pressure).
- SmartStart allows you to simply put the mask on and start breathing which will initiate the device to turn on automatically and begin therapy. Please note this setting is not activated when we ship your device unless you specify otherwise.
- Wireless Data Transmission: Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
Included in This Package
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ 10 with HumidAir™
- New humidifier water chamber tub
- SlimLine™ Tubing
- Power Supply
- Travel Carry Bag
- SD Card (already inserted)
- Cleanable Water Chamber Tub
- SD Card Reader
- DC/DC Converter
- Standard and Hypo Allergenic Filters
- Hose Tubing Options: ClimateLine, SlimLine, and Standard
Indications for use AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet ™self-adjusting device is indicated for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in patients weighing more than 66 lb (30 kg). It is intended for home and hospital use. The humidifier is intended for single patient use in the home environment and re-use in a hospital/institutional environment.
Positive airway pressure therapy may be contraindicated in some patients with the following pre-existing conditions:
- severe bullous lung disease
- pathologically low blood pressure
- cerebrospinal fluid leak, recent cranial surgery, or trauma.
Possible Adverse effects
You should report unusual chest pain, severe headache, or increased breathlessness to your prescribing physician. An acute upper respiratory tract infection may require temporary discontinuation of treatment.
The following side effects may arise during the course of therapy with the device:
- drying of the nose, mouth, or throat
- ear or sinus discomfort
- eye irritation
- skin rashes
|AC Power:||100-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Actual Weight:||44 oz (2.75lbs)|
|Associated Part Numbers:||37207, 37208, 37209, 37209|
|Battery Power:||Optional DC/DC Converter Sold Seperate|
|Compliance Meter:||On screen display|
|Country of Origin:||Australia|
|Data Storage Content:||SD Card or Wireless Transmission (US Only) to Provider|
|DC Power:||24V ---3.75A|
|Dimensions:||4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"|
|FAA Approved:||Yes. Documentation may be required per airline|
|Filters:||Standard or Hypo-Allergenic Disposable|
|Humidifier:||Integrated with Optional Heated Tubing|
|Insurance Codes:||E0601 HCPC|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Material Content:||Flame Retardant Thermoplastic|
|Mode of Operation:||Auto Adjusting Mode or Fixed Pressure|
|Pressure Range:||4cm-20cm/h2O auto adjust or fixed pressure|
|Ramp Time:||Auto adjusting ramp feature|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Sound Level:||26.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Special User Features:||AutoRamp, Intergrated Humidifier, Heated Hose Tube|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||AutoRamp starting at 4cm/h2O|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
5 reviews5 out of 5
SHOULD HAVE GOT A NEW ONE A LONG TIME AGO!
by Joan (New York) -
I haven't had this great of sleep in a long time, thanks for the fast service!
Get involved in your own care
by Joyce -
I've been on a C-pap for over 22 yrs, and due to the poor quality of sleep I was considering major corrective surgery. I had a new sleep study and was changed to the Resmed Airsense; it changed everything. It is by far the most informative machine, which lends itself for me to be an active participant in my care. The automatic pressure changes gives me a non disturbed, quiet, restful, and deep sleep. No surgery needed.
<br> My only problem was finding a medical supply company who was approved by Medicare and sells these machines. I had to wait a year before Medicare would approve this C-pap. (5 yr between approval) During this time, I did my due diligence found a Medicare-approved company, returned to my physician to pursue Medicare for approval of this machine.