AirSense 10 CPAP with ClimateLineAir
AirSense 10 CPAP Machine
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP machine is a fixed pressure device that delivers one set of prescribed pressure throughout the night, unlike auto-adjusting CPAP units that deliver variable pressure. It offers a built-in humidifier and integrated wireless communications capability (only available in the U.S) along with AHI.
What Sets the ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP Apart
The prescription-required ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP machine includes an integrated Humidair humidifier, and the Easy-Breathe motor makes for a good night’s sleep while receiving CPAP therapy according to your prescription. With user-friendly controls, intuitive use comes quickly, and the AirSense includes AutoRamp with sleep onset for comfort. The AutoRamp feature increases pressure on inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation. It comes with a travel bag for your equipment, too, for a reliable experience in a peaceful environment at home or away.
Advanced CPAP Capabilities
The whisper-quiet ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP comes with high-tech comfort features like EPR, SmartStart, and AutoRamp, and a humidifier chamber, along with basic therapy tracking capabilities to aid sleep apnea patients. Enjoy ClimateLineAir heated tubing, power supply cord, friendly controls, intuitive interface, and color to navigate menus and customize settings, and fall asleep with ease. It has been designed to make CPAP therapy easy, with no complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press Start and you're ready to go.
Each device comes with the HumidAir heated humidifier built-in so you can enjoy the benefits of humidification in one easy-to-use system. The quiet easy-breathe motor won’t disrupt your rest or that of your bed partner. The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts automatically so you can view the display comfortably any time of night and move through simple to navigate menus. With the color LCD screen, make it easy for yourself to adjust the Airsense 10 CPAP settings for optimal CPAP therapy.
Special Features of the AirSense 10 CPAP Machine
- Quiet Easy-Breath Motor - The innovative design Easy-Breathe motor features foam and noise isolating materials incorporated into the base of the device. This produces minimal turbulence, delivering more performance, and virtually eliminates the noise radiated into the room, which makes for a peaceful rest.
- Light Sensor - The machine also features an integrated light sensor that automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen to provide easier access to customize comfort settings at any time. Using the screen, make it simple to adjust the settings. Align the pressure settings with your prescribed level of treatment.
- HumidAir Heated Humidifier - This AirSense 10 CPAP device with an integrated humidifier and water chamber is proven to help patients sleep better without drying out their mouth and nose during sleep therapy. This is built directly into your unit making it much smaller and simpler than other "integrated" humidifier options.
- ClimateLine Tubing with Climate Control - When choosing the OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir Tubing with the AirSense 10, your machine will feature a set temperature and relative humidity at the mask while you sleep minimizing condensation and rainout in your heated tube.
- Auto Ramp - The auto ramp time with sleep onset detection feature helps make airway pressure therapy comfortable from the moment you turn on your device.
- Smart Start - The Smart Start function begins your sleep apnea therapy with low pressure to help as soon as you breathe into your mask.
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) - Pressure relief, EPR, maintains effectiveness while lessening pressure during exhalation, making sleep therapy much more comfortable for the patient.
- SD Data Card - SD Data Card is pre-installed in the unit. In addition, built-in wireless communications mean that you and your doctor can work together to ensure your treatment is progressing successfully.
- Tubing Options - AirSense 10 CPAP comes with ResMed's heated ClimateLine Air however, you have the option to add the ultra-light SlimLine CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing. To optimize your HumidAir Humidifier's capabilities the ClimateLine Air Heated Tubing should be used.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirSense 10 CPAP Machine
- (1) Built-In HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- (1) Standard Humidifier Chamber
- (1) ClimateLine Air Tubing - 15mm Diameter
- (1) Power Supply and Cord
- (1) Travel Bag
- (1) Standard Filter (Installed)
- (1) Filter Cover
- (1) SD Card - Inserted in Machine
- Patient Manual
- AC Power: Typical Power Consumption: 53W (57VA) / Peak Power Consumption: 104W (108VA)
- Actual Weight: 44oz. or 2.75lbs (1248g)
- Altitude Compensation: Auto
- Associated Part Numbers: 37203, 37204, 37205, 37206
- Battery Power: External Battery required
- Compliance Meter: Internal & Data Card
- Condition: New
- Data Storage Content: Usage, Avg Daily use, AHI, Wireless Connectivity (US Only)
- DC Power: 24V ---3.75A
- Dimensions: 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91" (116mm x 255mm x 150mm)
- Electrical Requirements: AC input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz 1.0-1.5A, Class II or 115V, 400Hz 1.5A, Class II (aircraft use)
- Filters: Std (Avg arrestance: >75% for ~7 micron dust) / Hypoallergy (Efficiency: >98% for ~7-8 micron dust)
- Humidifier: Integrated
- Insurance Codes: E0601 (CPAP Machine) / E0562 (Heated Humidifier)
- International Shipping: Yes International Shipping is available
- Mode of Operation: Fixed Pressure CPAP
- Pressure Range: 4cm- 20cm
- Ramp Time: 0-45 minutes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 96oz. or 6.0lbs
- Sound Level: Pressure Level w/ SlimLine: 26.6 dBA & w/ Std Tube: 26.6dBA- both w/ uncertainty of 2dBA
- Special User Features: Integrated Humidifier, AutoRamp™, Ambient Light Sensor
- Starting Ramp Pressure: 4cm
- Travel Sized: Device only: 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91" (116mm x 255mm x 150mm)
- US Shipping Cost: Free
- Warranty: 2 years
Ratings & Reviews
Happy with Purchase
by Carlos -
Does everything I need for a fixed pressure machine. Happy with my purchase. Working great! Worth the money.
Great Features at a Great Price!
by B.J. - Wisconsin -
This machine is top of the line in everything. The heated humidifier is a must have to keep just the right amount of moisture that I need, giving me 8 choices for the humidity level. Has so many great features at such a great price.