AirSense 10 CPAP with Humidifier by ResMed- Certified Refurbished
ResMed AirSense™ 10 CPAP with Heated Humidifier-Refurbished
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 CPAP with Humidifier is a certified refurbished model used for the treatment of sleep apnea. All product information for this model can be found below. Extended warranty option available on refurbished CPAP and BiPAP Machines.
New Product Details Listed Below
The AirSense™ 10 is a basic fixed-pressure CPAP machine. With a built-in humidifier and integrated wireless communications capability, providing compliance, AHI and leak data reporting. It comes with advanced comfort features like EPR, SmartStart, and AutoRamp, along with basic therapy tracking capabilities.
The AirSense™ 10 Machine has been designed to make therapy easy, with no complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press Start and you're ready to go. Each device comes with the HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier built in so you can enjoy the benefits of humidification in one easy-to-use system.
Important Reminder This is a single pressure CPAP machine that does not auto-adjust.
Important Note: Every Certified Refurbished CPAP Machine comes with a 90 day limited warranty however, you can extend your warranty out to an entire year for ONLY $99.00!
Features of the AirSense™ 10
- Quiet Easy-Breath Motor: The innovative design Easy-Breathe motor features foam and isolating materials incorporated into the base of the device, this produces minimal turbulence, delivering more performance, and virtually eliminates the noise radiated into the room.
- Light Sensor: The machine also features an integrated light sensor which allows the screen to adjust brightness automatically when ambient light changes. If you have to get up in the middle of the night, the screen won't blind with brightness, and in the morning it won't be too dim to read how therapy went. In addition, the screen will automatically turn off after a short time to avoid extra light in a dark room.
- HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier: Heated Humidification is proven to help patients sleep better without drying your mouth and nose during sleep therapy. ResMed's HumidAir™ Humidifier is built directly into the AirSense™ 10 so it is much smaller and simpler than other "integrated" humidifier options. It is easily adjustable from the "My Options" screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 8 is the highest.
- ClimateLine™ Tubing with Climate Control: When you use the OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir™ Tubing with the AirSense™ 10, the system's advanced Climate Control features are automatically activated. With the Climate Control and ClimateLineAir™ Tubing your machine will maintain a set temperature and relative humidity at the mask while you sleep while minimizing condensation and rain-out.
- AutoRamp: AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection helps make therapy comfortable from the moment you turn on your device. AutoRamp works by delivering low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once it detects you're asleep, it comfortably increases the pressure to ensure your prescribed level is delivered just at the moment you need it.
- SmartStart: The SmartStart function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds. Very simple and does the work for you.
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR): Reduces the pressure during exhalation, making sleep therapy much more comfortable for the patient, naturally adapting to your breathing cycle throughout the night.
- Therapy Data: Onboard "Sleep Report" is a valuable tool letting you know how your therapy is progressing each day. In the Sleep Report, you can view basic therapy data like usage hours, mask seal indicators, humidification indicators, and AHI.
- Wireless Data Transmission: Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
- SD Data Card: SD Data Card is pre-installed in the unit. In addition, built-in wireless communications mean that you and your doctor can work together to ensure your treatment is progressing successfully.
- Tubing Options: AirSense™ 10 CPAP comes with ResMed's ultra-light SlimLine™ CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing. To optimize your HumidAir™ humidifier capabilities choose the ClimateLine™ Air heated tubing at checkout
Included in This Package
- (1) ResMed AirSense™ 10 CPAP (Certified Refurbished)
- (1) New Water Chamber
- (1) New Filter
- (1) New CPAP Hose - 6ft
- (1) Travel Case
- Owners Manual
- (1) Power Supply
- 90 Day Limited Warranty (Extended Option Available)
Recommended Replacement Schedule:
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
|AC Power:||Typical Power Consumption: 53W (57VA) / Peak Power Consumption: 104W (108VA)|
|Actual Weight:||44oz. or 2.75lbs (1248g)|
|Associated Part Numbers:||37203, 37204, 37205, 37206|
|Battery Power:||External Battery required|
|Compliance Meter:||Internal & Data Card|
|Data Storage Content:||Usage, Avg Daily use, AHI, Wireless Connectivity (US Only)|
|DC Power:||24V ---3.75A|
|Dimensions:||4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91" (116mm x 255mm x 150mm)|
|Electrical Requirements:||AC input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz 1.0-1.5A, Class II or 115V, 400Hz 1.5A, Class II (aircraft use)|
|Filters:||Std (Avg arrestance: >75% for ~7 micron dust) / Hypoallergy (Efficiency: >98% for ~7-8 micron dust)|
|Insurance Codes:||E0601 (CPAP Machine) / E0562 (Heated Humidifier)|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||Fixed Pressure CPAP|
|Pressure Range:||4cm- 20cm|
|Ramp Time:||0-45 minutes|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||96oz. or 6.0lbs|
|Sound Level:||Pressure Level w/ SlimLine: 26.6 dBA & w/ Std Tube: 26.6dBA- both w/ uncertainty of 2dBA|
|Special User Features:||Integrated Humidifier, AutoRamp™, Ambient Light Sensor|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||4cm|
|Travel Sized:||Device only: 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91" (116mm x 255mm x 150mm)|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
|Warranty:||90 Day Standard- Extended Warranty Available|
Ratings & Reviews
by Travis T (Illinois) -
I have been using this machine for almost 2 weeks and could not be happier with the ease of use and how quiet the machine actually is. I'm very glad that I was given this machine when first diagnosed with severe restrictive sleep apnea. I awoke 56 times an hour during my sleep study and never want to go back to sleeping without my machine. I use it 6-7.5 hours a night religiously. Thanks ResMed for a great product.