AirSense 10 Cleanable Water Chamber Tub by ResMed
Cleanable Water Chamber Tub for AirSense 10 Series
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Please Note: This product uses a new part number (formerly 37300). The new part number is 37479.
Water chamber tubs can develop build up of hard alkaline from water and create calcium and lime residue over time. This cleanable version of the water chamber tub for the ResMed AirSense 10 series of CPAP, AutoSet, and AirCurve BiPAP machines is dishwasher safe and allows you to quickly and efficiently maintain clean CPAP therapy. For best results and to promote a longer life of your water chamber use distilled water and empty your tub nightly.
Humidifiers are used in conjunction with CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) devices to prevent dryness and irritation that could be caused by pressurized air. The AirSense 10 water chamber has a life span of 3-12 months depending on proper care. Avoid using tap water which can lead to mineral build up.
Included With Purchase
- (1) Cleanable ResMed Water Chamber
- AirSense 10 Standard Water Chamber Tub: 37299
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Part Numbers: 37299, 37479
- Condition: New
- Filters: Optional Add On
- Insurance Codes: A7046
- International Shipping: Yes
- RX Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
- Special User Features: Cleanable
Ratings & Reviews
1 review3 out of 5
by Ed -
So I finally replaced the water chamber. I made the mistake of using tap water. Had alot of build up so just decided to replace it. I know this one will last a lot longer using distilled water. Good price on this site too!