AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP with HumidAir
AirSense 11 AutoSet with HumidAir by ResMed
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The all new ResMed AirSense 11 is an auto adjusting CPAP machine prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring and flow limitation. This device delivers the necessary pressure needed to stabilize the airway through your different sleep positions and sleep stages. Another great attribute of using an Auto CPAP machine is that if you have any weight loss or gain and require more or less pressure the device will detect this on a nightly basis.
A person that is new to continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) will benefit from an auto adjusting CPAP model. This technology allows them to acclimate to pressure without the feeling of being overwhelmed. CPAP compliance can increase if the user is provided with two primary features; mask comfort and machine pressure comfort. The HumidAir integrated heated humidifier allows moisture to be added to the pressurized air and this feature prevents dryness and irritation to the user throughout the night.
From a design standpoint, the AirSense 11 offers a more sleek and modern design than the previous AirSense 10. Newly added to this device, is a touch screen. With a simple tap on the easy to read screen, you can start or stop your therapy pressure in seconds.
The built in humidifier with water chamber tub that sticks out on the side makes it easier to check your water level and refill. You even have the option to use the CPAP Mask of your choice with the AirSense 11 AutoSet!
- Personal Therapy Assistant is a new feature for patients who want to troubleshoot common issues with their CPAP device. It also offers a guided setup for CPAP supplies such as your mask, hose, and filters.
- Care Check-in offers personalized coaching based on your patient settings. Receive tips on tricks on how to achieve the best therapy while taking full advantage of all the unique features highlighted in the AirSense 11.
- HumidAir integrated heated humidifier is built in to the CPAP device. You can use the ClimateLineAir heated hose tube or a standard SlimLine lightweight hose tube.
- AutoRamp technology starts your therapy pressure at a low setting and increases therapy pressure once sleep onset is detected. This is a great feature for new CPAP users to adjust to pressure as they wake up throughout the night the device will drop the pressure to allow the user to get back to sleep faster without the feeling of an overwhelming high pressure setting and without the need to manually hit the ramp button again.
- Tubing Options While this unit comes with a standard CPAP hose, you can purchase the ClimateLine heated tube separately. The heated line tubing is great for people that are sensitive to dryness from the use of CPAP and it promotes humidity throughout the entire hose. The integrated heated humidifier is a standard feature. To get the most out of your humidifier, use the slim ClimateLine, built specifically for the AirSense 11.
- Advanced Event Detection can tell the difference between obstructive sleep apnea events or central apnea events (central sleep apnea is treated with Bi-level therapy or ASV therapy and is most often not treated with standard CPAP pressure).
- SmartStart allows you to simply put the mask on and start breathing which will initiate the device to turn on automatically and begin therapy. Please note this setting is not activated when we ship your device unless you specify otherwise.
Included in This Package
- (1) ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet with built-in heated humidifier
- (1) New humidifier water chamber tub
- (1) Standard SlimLine Tubing
- (1) Power Supply
- (1)Travel Carry Bag
- (1) SD Card
Indications for use AirSense 10 AutoSet
The AirSense 10 AutoSet self-adjusting device is indicated for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in patients weighing more than 66 lb. (30 kg). It is intended for home and hospital use. The humidifier is intended for single patient use in the home environment and re-use in a hospital/institutional environment.
Positive airway pressure therapy may be contraindicated in some patients with the following pre-existing conditions:
- severe bullous lung disease
- pathologically low blood pressure
- cerebrospinal fluid leak, recent cranial surgery, or trauma.
Possible Adverse effects
You should report unusual chest pain, severe headache, or increased breathlessness to your prescribing physician. An acute upper respiratory tract infection may require temporary discontinuation of treatment.
The following side effects may arise during the course of therapy with the device:
- drying of the nose, mouth, or throat
- ear or sinus discomfort
- eye irritation
- skin rashes
- AC Power: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Actual Weight: 44 oz. (2.75lbs)
- Altitude Compensation: Auto
- Associated Part Numbers: 37207, 37208
- Battery Power: Optional DC/DC Converter Sold Separate
- Compliance Meter: On screen display
- Condition: New
- Data Storage Content: SD Card or Wireless Transmission (US Only) to Provider
- DC Power: 24V ---3.75A
- Dimensions: 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
- FAA Approved: Yes
- Filters: Standard or Hypo-Allergenic Disposable
- Humidifier: Integrated with Optional Heated Tubing
- Insurance Codes: E0601 HCPC
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: Flame Retardant Thermoplastic
- Mode of Operation: Auto Adjusting Mode or Fixed Pressure
- Pressure Range: 4cm-20cm/h2O auto adjust or fixed pressure
- Ramp Time: Auto adjusting ramp feature
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 6lbs
- Sound Level: 26.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Special User Features: AutoRamp, Intergrated Humidifier, Heated Hose Tube
- Starting Ramp Pressure: AutoRamp starting at 4cm/h2O
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
- Warranty: 24 Month
Ratings & Reviews
The Best Machine You Will Ever Buy
by Jordan R -
I have used the silver s9 cpap machine for 10 years and it is still going strong. I thought about getting the new s10 model when they came out but then the world came to a screeching halt and I put it off. I recently retired and now get to spend more time at my vacation home so I thought a second machine made sense. I bought the new airsense 11and I am blown away with how quiet it is. I love the design and the auto mode makes sleeping so much easier.