AirTouch N20 For Her Memory Foam Nasal CPAP Mask by ResMed
AirTouch N20 For Her Nasal CPAP Mask by ResMed
The ResMed AirTouch N20 For Her is a minimal contact nasal CPAP Mask that offers a unique comfort level through the UltraSoft memory foam cushion. This "For Her" version comes in 1 size specifically designed to adapt to a woman's facial features. The AirTouch N20 Nasal Mask for Her is perfect if you suffer from senstive skin as the soft memory foam cushion rests gently on the bridge of your nose and forms a secure barrier just above your mouth. ResMed gives you an even more personalized fit by meeting your needs as a woman with sleep apnea by adding a feminine touch to its newest CPAP mask!
The AirTouch N20 is compatible with all CPAP Machines except the ResMed AirMini, so there is no hassle when it comes to connecting ResMed's newest mask to your existing CPAP Machine. Maintain a secure mask seal throughout the night even if you are an active sleeper who constantly moves. The open field of vision also makes it easier to continue your nightly routine before falling asleep such as finishing your favorite book or catching up on your favorite TV series.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- UltraSoft Cushion - ResMed understands not all faces are the same, so they developed the AirTouch N20 for her for women who want the benefits of a memory foam cushion but have trouble fitting into a standard AirTouch N20 Mask. The UltraSoft memory foam cushion is made of a breathable material ResMed has ever released. Unlike traditional silicone cushions, these foam cushions give you a personalized fit specific to your facial features. Receive a secure seal and comfortable fit with these breathable nasal cushions designed to assist patients who struggle with sensitive skin.
- Soft Padded Frame -The flexible mask frame rests gently above your cheeks while offering an integrated padding to further assist in preventing skin irritation. This lightweight frame is universally designed to be compatible with the AirFit N20 cushion or the foam AirTouch N20 cushion. Receive peace of mind knowing the frame will quickly adjust with you as you change positions during the night.
- Clear field of Vision - No need to change your nightly routine with the ResMed AirTouch N20 Nasal mask. The frame balances pressure against your cheek bones while keeping the line of sight open so you can read your favorite book or catch up on the latest TV series.
- Magnetic Clips and Quick Release Elbow - Quickly remove your mask without wasting time adjusting your headgear to the same position. The magnetic clips come in an elegant lavender color that attach to the headgear and secures itself onto the mask frame, maintaining your desired fit. Alternately, the quick release elbow allows for disconnection of the mask from the CPAP hose for times when you need to get up in the middle of the night.
- A short, flexible tube - The short tube interconnects the elbow to the machine tube, giving you more freedom of movement without encountering tube drag or leakage. To make things even easier, this short, flexible tube can connect to any CPAP or BiPAP/VPAP tube.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame
- (1) Memory Foam Cushion (size Small)
- (1) Short Tube Assembly with Quick Release Elbow
- (1) Lavender Headgear with color-coded Magnetic Clips
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||6 oz|
|Associated Part Numbers:||63900|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal CPAP Mask|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
A great mask for active sleepers!
by Stephanie F -
As an active sleeper who constantly moves, I found it hard to find the right mask that wouldn't move around while I sleep. The AirTouch N20 CPAP mask is not like the other masks. When putting it on at night, I find it very easy to adjust as well as comfortable to the touch. The mask is held very securely on my face at night and doesn't seem to move at all. I also enjoy the open field of vision as I often read books before bed. Overall, this product is great for active sleepers and book enthusiasts alike.