Amara View CPAP Mask Short Tube Assembly
Amara View Short Tube Assembly-Philips Respironics
The Amara View is a full face CPAP mask by Philips Respironics. It uses a quick release tube that offers a solution to getting up in the middle of the night while wearing your mask. Now it is easier than ever to adjust your mask and headgear to the most comfortable position before connecting to your CPAP device! Just squeeze the tabs located on the elbow of the short hose and detach from the mask frame.
Receive the sleep you deserve in the sleeping position where you find the most comfort. The short tube allows you to move freely throughout the night with the 360 degree swivel, working together to keep your standard CPAP hose out of the way as you sleep. Make the process of achieving quality sleep easy by eliminating the unnecessary steps each night by only disconnecting your Amara View short tube assembly from your mask!
Included In the Package
- (1) Amara View Short Tube Assembly (includes tube, and swivel)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: 1090689
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7037
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 3 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Travel Sized: Yes