Amara View and DreamWear Full Liners
Amara View and DreamWear Full Mask Liners
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The RemZzzs CPAP Mask Liners make wearing your mask easier than ever. This accessory to your mask is designed to absorb moisture and facial oils as you sleep. Reduce skin irritation and discomfort with the patent pending design that acts as a barrier between the skin of your face and the silicone of your mask's cushion, virtually eliminating all of the most common problems associated with wearing a CPAP mask. Not only does the RemZzzs improve how your mask works, but it is more comfortable to wear.
This package of Full Face Mask Liners will ONLY work for the Philips Respironics Amara View and the Respironics DreamWear full face masks
Special Features and Benefits
- Greatly reduce or eliminate noisy and annoying air leaks with the breathable cotton knit material
- Prevent skin irritations and ugly pressure marks from a mask that is too tight. Gain facial support with this hypo allergenic mask liner.
- Help absorb facial moisture and oils.
- Assist with comfortably holding your mask in place reducing the potential of a mask leak in the middle of the night.
- Allow for the use of bedtime facial products.
- Promote a comfortable, full night of sleep for you and your partner
Along with all of the benefits above, RemZzzs can save you a lot of time. Manufacturers recommend cleaning your mask at least once a day, every single day. Talk about an extra day-job! With RemZzzs, the naturally absorbent fibers act as a barrier between you and your mask, keeping oil and moisture away from the silicone cushion. The result is you spending less time cleaning your mask, and spending more time enjoying all of its benefits.
- Philips Respironics Amara View Full Face Mask
- Philips Respironics DreamWear Full Face Mask
Included in This Package
- (1) Pack of 30 Facial Liners (One size fits all)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: E1399
- International Shipping: Yes, International Shipping is Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
Ratings & Reviews
by Kali -
These liners are a miracle! I couldn't stand the feeling of the silicone from the mask touching and sweating against my face, I couldn't last the whole night, these liners make it so I hardly notice my mask and I can wear it the whole night now.
have to use those masks
by Yolanda H -
make sure you use a dreamwear or amara view