Philips Respironics Amara View Full Face Mask with Headgear
Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Philips Respironics Amara View lives up to its name by giving the CPAP user the widest field of vision of all leading full face masks, making it easy to wear glasses, read, watch TV, and use a computer or tablet before falling asleep. The Amara View offers an incredible under-the-nose design that makes it the only full face mask that won't cause red marks on the bridge of your nose, when compared to the market leaders.
The Amara View mask is the smallest and lightest of all the leading full face masks and is easy to use with one modular frame for all 3 cushion sizes, small, medium and large. It has no bulky cushion or frame in front of your face and eyes, features soft and comfortable fabric straps with quick release tabs for easy on and off. With its amazingly innovative design, only Philips Respironics can offer the smallest and lightest choice with the widest field of vision of all leading full face masks.
Safety Tip: This product utilizes magnets which may interfere with devices such as: pacemakers, defibrillators, and implants. As a best practice, keep the them a minimum of 2 inches from all medical units.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Innovative Design - The Amara View mask prevent red marks, discomfort or irritation on the bridge of your nose. Designed unlike many full face masks, sitting on your nose, ensures the air pressure reaches your mouth and nose by condensing the area the air needs to travel.
- Widest Field of Vision - No longer feel as though once your CPAP mask is on you cannot do anything but sleep. With nothing in the way of your eyes, you can wear glasses, read, and watch TV without limiting your CPAP usage or nightly routine.
- One Universal Size Frame - The one frame size of the Amara View mask allows you to save time and money. No need to purchase the entire mask when you need a different sized cushion. Simply check the sizing guide in our Manuals Tab and find the cushion you need!
Included with This Purchase
- (1) Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Headgear (standard size)
Tip 1: The mask should rest comfortably against your face. The cushion nostril opening goes under your nostrils. The headgear should be away from your eyes. The bottom of the mask cushion should rest just above your chin with your mouth slightly open.
Tip 2: The most common mistake is over-tightening the headgear. The headgear should fit loosely and comfortably, if your skin bulges around the mask or if you see red marks on your face, loosen the headgear.
Tip 3: When fitting, assume different sleeping positions, move around until comfortable, if there are any excessive air leaks, make final adjustments. Some air leaking is normal.
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||1090622, 1090623, 1090624|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Amara View Full Face Mask FAQ's
Is the Amara View a full face mask?
Yes, the Amara View covers your nose and mouth and is recommended for mouth breathers
Can I use the Amara View with my ResMed machine?
Yes, even though the manufacturer recommends using their device, the Amara can be used with any CPAP machine that uses a standard CPAP tube.
Can you read comfortably with the Amara View?
Yes, this is one of the great features of the Amara View. The low profile allows for your glasses to fit comfortably while your reading or watching tv.
Do I need a prescription for the Amara View?
Yes, for the fully assembled Amara View you will need a valid prescription for US customers. However, you can choose the Amara View Mask kit if you don't have a prescription.
What Sizes are available?
The Amara View comes in small, medium and large sizes. Download the printable sizing guide to help fit the mask.
Ratings & Reviews
209 reviews4.4 out of 5
Highly recommend !
by Cindy D -
Finally a full face mask that doesn't make me feel like I want to rip it off my face. I don't feel all closed in with the way it fits right under my nose leaving the rest of my face more open. The straps are comfortable and easy to adjust. Getting a good night sleep with this one. I do recommend this if you need a Full Face.
Great field of vision
by Robert M -
What I like most about this mask is the open field of vision, I like to read right before bed and this mask works great with my glasses. It covers what it needs to and that works for me. I did have some trouble getting it adjusted to where it felt comfortable, but after I used it for a while that became very easy.