Amara View Full Face Mask with Headgear by Philips Respironics
The Philips Respironics Amara View full face CPAP mask has the widest field of vision of all leading sleep apnea interfaces. The under-the-nose design prevents red marks on the bridge of your nose. For best results and to prevent CPAP leak that cushion should be cleaned daily.
Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The Philips Respironics Amara View lives up to it's name by giving the CPAP user the widest field of vision of all leading full face masks, making it easy to wear glasses, read, watch TV, and use a computer or tablet before falling asleep. The Amara View incredible under-the-nose design makes it the only full face mask that wont cause red marks on the bridge of your nose, when compared to the market leaders.
The Amara View is the smallest and lightest of all the leading full face masks and is easy to use with one modular frame for all 3 cushion sizes, small, medium and large. It has no bulky cushion or frame in front of your face and eyes, features soft and comfortable fabric straps with quick release tabs for easy on and off. With its amazingly innovative design, only Philips Respironics can offer the smallest and lightest choice with the widest field of vision of all leading full face masks.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Innovative Design - Prevent red marks, discomfort or irritation on the bridge of your nose. Designed unlike many full face masks, sitting on your nose, ensures the air pressure reaches your mouth and nose by condensing the area the air needs to travel.
- Widest Field of Vision - No longer feel as though once your CPAP mask is on you cannot do anything but sleep. With nothing in the way of your eyes, you can wear glasses, read, and watch TV without limiting your CPAP usage or nightly routine.
- One Universal Size Frame - One frame size allows you to save time and money. No need to purchase the entire mask when you need a different sized cushion. Simply check the sizing guide in our Manuals Tab and buy the cushion you need!
Included with This Purchase
- (1) Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Headgear (standard size)
Tip 1: The mask should rest comfortably against your face. The cushion nostril opening goes under your nostrils. The headgear should be away from your eyes. The bottom of the mask cushion should rest just above your chin with your mouth slightly open.
Tip 2: The most common mistake is over-tightening the headgear. The headgear should fit loosely and comfortably, if your skin bulges around the mask or if you see red marks on your face, loosen the headgear.
Tip 3: When fitting, assume different sleeping positions, move around until comfortable, if there are any excessive air leaks, make final adjustments. Some air leaking is normal.
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||1090622, 1090623, 1090624|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
After 15 years, finally someone gets it right.
by Kent Behlen (Nebraska) -
This must be the twentieth mask I have tried and the first I have liked. It has even enabled me to grow a beard while continuing my CPAP usage. A hybrid with pillows almost worked a couple years ago but this one does work and has continued to perform for over a year. I hope they don't mess it up.
by frankie (North Carolina) -
Once in a while during our lifetimes, we occasionally get surprised. I had all but given up hope of ever finding a mask that backed up all of its claims. Well, the Amara View fulfilled all my expectations. It is very comfortable and the "view" is great. The design is nothing short of genius. It took a couple of tries to get it fixed just right, but what a joy when something all comes together. I prefer to breathe through my nose, but that does not always happen. I tried chin straps to no avail and I even went as far as mouth taping (which is dangerous and not recommended). I was forced to use a nasal mask due to all the leaks on the full face masks. But the Amara View solved my dilemma. Thanks Phillips Respironics for making such a wonderful full face mask. It truly is a God-send!!!