AmeriFlex Comfort Full with 2 Extra Cushions
AmeriFlex Comfort Full Face Bundle Pack
The First Bundle Pack To Include 3 of the Same Size Cushions!
The Yuwell AmeriFlex Comfort Full Face CPAP mask bundle is a great concept that gives you 2 spare cushion seals. This just may come in handy when that new puppy chews on your mask or you find yourself out of town and the seal rips. The adaptive silicone technology seal covers both the nose an mouth to allow the user to breathe through both. The Comfort Full is a comparable mask to the Fisher Paykel Simplus but at a fraction of the cost. Be sure to check out the Yuwell line of nasal and nasal pillow masks coming soon.
Features and Benefits
The mask seal snaps into place for easy removal or replacement. The hardest part on the face to get a tight mask seal is the bridge of the nose. The Yuwell full face features adaptive easy flex with a U-shaped feature. The adaptive silicone technology compresses creating an airtight seal without over-tightening.
- 3-point mounting system with raised forehead support allows easy fitting and evenly balances forces from the headgear to create the best seal and greatest comfort.
- 2-point quick release headgear clips allow for all the CPAP mask to be easily removed with just two quick movements and allows easy donning without adjusting the headgear.
- The ultralight and thin headgear is easy to position and keeps your head cool throughout the night.
- Quick release supply hose connection makes bathroom breaks a snap without removing the mask in the dark.
- Mask venting is an ultra-quiet honeycomb design pattern that minimizes disturbances.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines and humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy.
Included in This Package
- 1 AmeriFlex Full Face Mask
- (1) Headgear Strap
- 3 Cushion Seals in Selected Size
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Warranty: 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Parts: YF-01-CS, YF-01-CM, YF-01-CL, YF-01-HGM
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7030, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 4.2 oz.
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable
- Special Features: Includes 2 Spare Cushions
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
A Great Design
by Lawrence -
I have a full beard ~1 foot long, and this is the first mask that hasn't leaked or blown air in my eyes. The maskfit ar free app on my phone scanned my face and recommended this mask in a medium, I used the sizing guide and ordered a large, and after a couple nights I can say it is the best fit - no sores on my nose like the F20, no having to overtighten the bottom strap like the F30. Top piece of the headgear doesn't slip around on my head like the vitera. The mask still fits when I yawn and roll on my side.
The one annoying thing is that it is a little harder to connect it than the resmed masks. Lack of magnets could be a good thing, depending.
We'll see how it is doing after a couple more days but so far this has been the best mask I have tried (there are at least 8 different masks in my collection now :-( )