AmeriFlex Comfort Nasal CPAP Mask
AmeriFlex Nasal CPAP Mask System
Rain Eight's AmeriFlex Comfort Series is one of the most comfortable and effective masks available for the price and is receiving rave reviews. The 3-point mounting system with raised forehead support allows easy fitting and evenly balances forces from the headgear to create the best seal and greatest comfort.
The 2-point quick release headgear clips allow the mask to be easily removed with just two quick movements and allows easy donning without adjusting the headgear. This feature reduces fidgeting with the mask after donning and helps ensure repeatable location of the mask on the patient's face ensuring the greatest comfort and reliable sealing.
Yuwell also offers the AmeriFlex Comfort Nasal Bundle that gives you 5 spare cushion seals. This just may come in handy when that new puppy chews on your mask or you find yourself out of town and the seal rips. The adaptive silicone technology seal covers both the nose only. The Comfort Nasal is a comparable mask to the Philips Respironics Pico or ResMed Mirage FX but at a fraction of the cost.
Features and Benefits
The mask seal snaps into place for easy removal or replacement. The hardest part on the face to get a tight mask seal is the bridge of the nose. The Yuwell nasal features adaptive easy flex with a U-shaped feature. The adaptive silicone technology compresses creating an airtight seal without over-tightening.
- 3-point mounting system with raised forehead support allows easy fitting and evenly balances forces from the headgear to create the best seal and greatest comfort.
- 2-point quick release headgear clips allow for all the CPAP mask to be easily removed with just two quick movements and allows easy donning without adjusting the headgear.
- The ultralight and thin headgear is easy to position and keeps your head cool throughout the night.
- Quick release supply hose connection makes bathroom breaks a snap without removing the mask in the dark.
- Mask venting is an ultra-quiet honeycomb design pattern that minimizes disturbances.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines and humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy.
Included in This Package
- 1 AmeriFlex Nasal Mask
- (1) Headgear Strap
- 1 Cushion Seals in Selected Size
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Warranty: 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Parts: YN-02-BPS, YN-02-BPM, YN-02-BPL
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7030, A7034
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 2.3 oz.
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable
- Special Features: Honeycomb Quiet Vent
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
by Chuck M -
I was a long time user of the comfort gel mask but thought i might try something newer since they are getting rid of my old mask. I have been using it for 2 weeks and so far it seems to be working great. The favorite thing I like is how it barely feels like I am wearing anything.