AmeriFlex Nasal Mask Cushion Seal
Yuwell AmeriFlex Nasal Cushion Replacement
This is the replacement cushion seal for the Yuwell Comfort nasal CPAP mask system. This cushion provides a seal directly to the CPAP user's face where the air pressure is delivered. It is recommended to replace this cushion every 1-3 months or as needed. For best results wipes this product down daily with a mild soap solution to avoid facial oil build-up that will cause mask leak. For full product information about the mask system please read below.
Rain Eight's AmeriFlex Comfort Series is one of the most comfortable and effective masks available for the price and is receiving rave reviews. The 3-point mounting system with raised forehead support allows easy fitting and evenly balances forces from the headgear to create the best seal and greatest comfort.
The 2-point quick release headgear clips allow the mask to be easily removed with just two quick movements and allows easy donning without adjusting the headgear. This feature reduces fidgeting with the mask after donning and helps ensure repeatable location of the mask on the patient's face ensuring the greatest comfort and reliable sealing.
Yuwell also offers the AmeriFlex Comfort Nasal Bundle that gives you 5 spare cushion seals. This just may come in handy when that new puppy chews on your mask or you find yourself out of town and the seal rips. The adaptive silicone technology seal covers both the nose only. The Comfort Nasal is a comparable mask to the Philips Respironics Pico or ResMed Mirage FX but at a fraction of the cost.
Features and Benefits
The mask seal snaps into place for easy removal or replacement. The hardest part on the face to get a tight mask seal is the bridge of the nose. The Yuwell nasal features adaptive easy flex with a U-shaped feature. The adaptive silicone technology compresses creating an airtight seal without over-tightening.
- 3-point mounting system with raised forehead support allows easy fitting and evenly balances forces from the headgear to create the best seal and greatest comfort.
- 2-point quick release headgear clips allow for all the CPAP mask to be easily removed with just two quick movements and allows easy donning without adjusting the headgear.
- The ultralight and thin headgear is easy to position and keeps your head cool throughout the night.
- Quick release supply hose connection makes bathroom breaks a snap without removing the mask in the dark.
- Mask venting is an ultra-quiet honeycomb design pattern that minimizes disturbances.
Included in This Package
- 1 AmeriFlex Nasal Cushion in Selected Size
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Parts: YN-02-CS, YN-02-CL, YN-02-CM
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7032
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 0.3 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Special Features: Honeycomb Quiet Vent
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: $4.99