Healthy Hose Pro Antimicrobial CPAP Tubing
Healthy Hose Pro Antimicrobial CPAP Hose
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Introducing the first and only antimicrobial CPAP tube designed to eliminate and prevent 99.99% of bacteria. This latex and BPA free tube is compatible with any CPAP mask or machine that fits a standard 22mm cuff connection and 19mm tube width.
Not only does this patent-pending tube create a healthier night of sleep, but it simplifies the process of replacing your CPAP supplies. On average, the antimicrobial CPAP hose can last upwards of 6-12 months before needing a replacement compared to every 1-3 months for the standard universal CPAP hose.
- Eliminate and Prevent Bacteria Build-Up - designed with a bacteria preventing material, this hose helps eliminate build-up without the need to change your nightly routine. While your CPAP supplies should be cleaned on a regular basis, the Healthy Hose Pro can last 6-12 months.
- Compatibility - easily connect to any CPAP mask or machine that fits a 22mm cuff.
- Easy to Use - continue to use with your favorite mask. Simply connect one end to your mask and the other into your machine to begin therapy.
- Freedom to Move - stretching to 6ft (72in) this CPAP hose allows you to move freely as you sleep without the headache of losing therapy pressure.
How Do I Clean My CPAP Tube
- Simply disconnect your hose from the CPAP machine and mask
- Wash inside and out using mild soap and water (we recommend drinking quality water)
- Once completely washed, lay the tubing on a flat surface and allow to air dry before connecting back to your machine
Included in this Package
- (1) 6ft Universal Antimicrobial CPAP Tubing Hose
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Associated Part Numbers: TUB06, TUB006
- Dimensions: 6ft
- Insurance Codes: A7037
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
- Special User Features: Antimicrobial, Prevents 99.9% of bacteria
Ratings & Reviews
Peace of mind
by Chris -
I was worried it would not fit me mask or machine, but it does. I like knowing the tube isnt collecting bacteria or atleast preventing it.