Wizard 320 Full Face CPAP Mask
Wizard 320 Full Face CPAP Mask by Apex Medical
Apex Medical introduces the all-new Wizard 320 Full Face CPAP Mask, offering a comfortable and flexible mask frame that is easy to assemble. The headgear, built of a unique combination of a durable yet breathable fabric material, maintains your body temperature as you sleep and rests comfortably against your head. The 45° vented cushions redirect exhaled airflow to prevent air from blowing on your sleeping partner. Choose from the 3 available mask sizes: Small, Medium and Large.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Benefits and Features
- Flexible Mask Frame - Move freely as you sleep with a mask frame that moves with you! Designed of a light and highly flexible material, the Wizard 320 Mask Frame offers a stable fitting and secure seal. The narrow frame minimizes the contact your mask has with your skin reducing the possibility of skin irritation and discomfort.
- Contour Fitting Cushion Design - The ergonomic silicone cushions offer multiple-pressure-redistribution points that conform to most users' face providing more stability and comfort. This gives you better facial support and less pressure on the area where your cushion rests.
- Quick Snap-on Setup - Easily connect your cushion to the frame with a triangular notch that assists you in the fitting process and eliminates the struggle of assembly. Cushion size is even located on the bottom of the cushion to help you in reordering.
- Soft Connection Tubing - Gain the ability to move freely through the night as the short tubing rotates 360 degrees allowing you to find the best sleeping position while you receive the full effects of your CPAP therapy.
- Breathable Headgear - The padded headgear provides a comfortable feel and repels moisture away from your body.
- Hooked Headgear Clips - Quickly and easily connect your mask without having to fit your headgear for each use. The hooked clips fit securely onto the mask frame maintaining a tight seal.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Wizard 320 Full Face Mask Frame
- (1) Wizard 320 Full Face Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Gray Headgear Strap with 2 Headgear Clips
- (1) Soft Connection Tubing
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7030, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 11 oz.
- RX Required?: Yes, If Applicable
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
i love it
by Dick F. -
lightweight and breathable makes this mask just right for me while i sleep.