Apex XT Heated Humidifier
Heated Humidifier for Apex XT CPAP
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The Apex Heated Humidifier is designed for use with the XT Series CPAP and APAP machines. It improves user comfort, and compliance, by humidifying and warming the air from the machine, preventing dryness in the mouth, nose and throat. The XT heated humidifier is integrated with the XT series CPAP system. It has 6 heating levels to provide the most optimal humidification according to individual needs. The large reservoir capacity ensures sufficient humidification for 8 hour sleep.
Heater on and off switch: When the water chamber is removed from the heater plate, the heater automatically shuts down to avoid personal exposure to a heated surface plate.
- 6 level adjustments for optimum humidification
- 450ml water chamber for sufficient humidity
- Overheat protection design
Included in This Package
- (1) Apex XT Heated Humidifier
- (1) Product Manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
Ratings & Reviews
by Ron -
Decided to add this to my Apex XT machine and so glad I did. This little humidifier works great. No more dry mouth and nose. The 6 levels of humidity is a great feature.