CPAPinfusion Aromatherapy Kit
CPAP Essential Oil Adapter
This product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The CPAP Aromatherapy Infuser Kit offers pure essential oils to soothe your nasal passages so you can breathe deep and sleep well with your CPAP machine. Experience the calming effect of 100% pure vapor from your favorite essential oils. Simply add your desired essential oil to the diffuser filter and slide into the CPAP tubing adapter.
- Soft, Durable Design - Easily connect the adapter directly to your mask or CPAP tubing. The hypo-allergenic material is non-reactive with oils, lasting longer than other adapters that expand or turn brittle after continued use.
- Durable Base - Once attached, the adapter creates a stable connection point for the mask and tubing that can withstand all shifting at night.
- Universal Fit - Receive the same great benefits with any CPAP mask and tubing combination. Whether you use a heated tube, standard tube, a nasal pillow or full face mask, you will receive the same great benefits of this essential oil infuser.
How to Use CPAPinfusion
Using the CPAPinfusion adapter is quick and easy!
- Apply 2-3 drops of your favorite essential oil onto the infusion pad.
- Slide the infusion filter into the tubing connector in the slots designated for the infusion pad. This allows air from your CPAP Machine to pass over the filter allowing you to enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy while you sleep.
- Once the filter is inserted correctly, connect the adapter directly to your CPAP mask elbow or short tube; this will depend on the style of your mask. Connect the other end to the CPAP hose that is attached to your machine.
Please Note: It is recommended to change the filter every 5-7 days to achieve best results.
Included with This Package
- (1) CPAP Tube Diffusion Adapter
- (5) Reusable Diffusion Pads
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
Ratings & Reviews
11/9/2021 10:31 am
by Erin -
Makes the air from my CPAP smell so good!