Ascend Full Face Mask Fit Pack
SleepNet Ascend Full Face CPAP Mask Fit Pack
SleepNet masks are specially designed to last longer and provide more comfort than the standard CPAP Mask; this is why most of their masks do not offer replacement parts. However, the Ascend Full Face CPAP mask is the first mask designed by SleepNet to offer a replaceable cushion. Instead of replacing the entire mask, now all you have to do is replace your cushion. This fit pack is a great feature that offers you the convenience of 3 sizes of cushions (Small, Medium, and Large) making it easy to find that perfect fit in the first night. The patented Air Gel cushion minimizes pressure points and areas that could become irritated by rubbing. The advanced cushion technology (A.C.T.), delivers a great seal while giving you the most in comfort. Comfort and Convenience is what you will get with this Ascend full face CPAP mask, making your sleep therapy a good experience.
30 Day Risk-Free Trial
This mask now includes a risk-free 30 day trial! Purchase this mask and try it out for 30 days and if for any reason you are not completely satisfied contact us for a full store credit. Our knowledgeable customer service team can then guide you through the best alternative options for your lifestyle needs.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines and humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- Patented AIRgel: The patented AIRgel minimizes pressure points in places that could cause skin irritation.
- Advanced Cushion Technology (A.C.T.): The ergonomic cushion technology delivers an effective seal for the most comfortable fit.
- Headgear Connector: The active headgear connector moves with you creating a very reliable seal.
- Flexible Spacebar: The unique bendable design provides superior stability, holding a seal without contacting the skin.
- Replacement Parts: The replaceable gel cushions give you the option to change only the parts you need to without replacing the entire mask.
- Headgear: The quick release headgear is lightweight and breathable and can easily slide off with one hand.
- 360° Rotating Swivel: The 360° rotating swivel allows for optimal tube positioning and mobility.
- Multiple Sizes: This fit pack option includes 3 cushion sizes: Small, Medium, and Large to help you find the best fit the first night.
Important Note: The Ascend Full Face Starter Kit comes with all 3 sizes of Cushions, giving you the option to find the best fit for you.
Included with This Package
- (1) Mask Frame
- (1) Headgear
- (1) Elbow
- (3) Cushion sizes: Small, Medium, and Large
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 1 lbs.
- Associated Part Numbers: 50825, 50207, 50208
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes, International Shipping is available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: Full Face CPAP Mask
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
Give it time.
by Ed Askew -
This mask solved a problem that I with the AirTouch F20 and that was inflammation of the eyelids, which I believe is due to bacteria growing in the foam of that mask. However, I ran into other problems with this mask. The cushion is difficult to mate to the mask itself, especially if you are near sighted. The three tiny pegs on the mask and the cushion have to line up perfectly. Also, the degree of tension required to keep the mask sealed changes with time, and so you have to be patient, and adjust it for the first few nights. If it gets sticky, with spit, it will loose it's seal, so in the middle of the night, I often got up and washed it. The fix for this, I found is to apply olive oil, just a smidge, to my face prior to going to sleep. The cushion must be washed daily. Lastly, the "quick connection" on this mask is almost medieval. It will take some time, and manual dexterity, to learn to use it.
Not the easiest to sleep with
by Karen Y. -
Tried many other mask options before and this one sits about in the middle of them all, not the best, not the worst. The gel seal around the cushions makes for maximum comfort. Just to bulky for me.