Bedside CPAP Table by Arden Innovations
Arden Innovations Bedside CPAP Table
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The CPAP Bedside Table gives you more space for the things you really want on your nightstand. The Bedside Table gives you back your nightstand by simply placing the table frame between your mattress. There are some beds which may not be compatible such as Sleep Number beds, flotation sleep systems, and water beds.
When traveling, the Bedside Table can come in handy if there is no nightstand where you are staying, or possibly sleeping on a sofa, by slipping it under a cushion.
- Holds any CPAP Machine with or without Humidifier: The Table is designed to be able to hold any CPAP Machine, along with a humidifier. Dimensions are 13.5 in W x 10 in L. Please make sure the machine with humidifier is smaller than the fabric platform of 10 in L x 13.5 in W
- Easy to Assemble: The Table is very easy to assemble with 8 sections that easily fit together to make the frame. The fabric platform slides over one end and fastens with metal buttons.
- Made with expensive lightweight aluminum: The Table is made with 8 sections of anodized aluminum.
- Fabric platform: The Platform is made of water resistant fabric
The Arden Innovations bedside CPAP table is a must have for home or travel, making this convenient mobile CPAP platform, perfect for sofa, futon bed, and other similar travel situations. To compliment your new Bedside Table you may also want to consider the CPAP Hose Tubing Lift V5 System for Travel and Home that suspends your CPAP tubing overhead, eliminating hose hassle entanglement, and the tugging on your mask during sleep.
Included in This Package
- (1) Bedside CPAP Table
- (1) Set of Instructions
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
Ratings & Reviews
by Darryl H -
Effective, and easy to use. I was worried about the quality, but it has held up so far.