Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution Bundle
DreamPort Sleep Solution Bundle by Bleep
This Product Is Only Available for U.S. Sale
Simplify the way you order your CPAP equipment with the Bleep DreamPort Bundle that offers a full month of worry-free sleep therapy. This bundle includes the Bleep DreamPort CPAP Interface, 2 boxes of DreamPort adhesive patches, and a cannister of DreamPrep witch hazel wipes to maintain a healthy and effective night of sleep.
The Bleep DreamPort is unlike any CPAP interface on the market as it features adhesive patches in the place of silicone cushions in delivering therapy pressure. The unique fit allows you to move freely through the night and is able to be used by all CPAP therapy users even those with facial hair!
Copy of RX Required When Applicable Can't find your RX? Not a problem! Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to avoid any delays. Place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight and Flexible: The Bleep is the smallest and lightest CPAP interface on the market due to the innovative design. Application of the adhesive patches takes just 10 seconds and the lightweight design allows you to sleep on your back, side, or stomach comfortably.
- No Nasal Pillows: The Hypo-allergenic, disposable DreamPort adhesive patches are applied on the outside of the nostrils so nothing goes up your nose except for a pure stream of air from your sleep therapy device. Use the DreamPrep facial wipes each night before use to ensure any dirt or oil is removed making it easier for the patches to stay in place all night.
- Universal Fit: An easy, custom fit for a wide range of CPAP users. The DreamPort sleep solution is a single flexible size that fits all users due to the mask-less design. Bleep's gentle adhesive strips eliminate mask leaks while ensuring a stronger seal than nasal pillows or traditional cushion masks.
- Unique Design: Designed with no hard frame, headgear, or bulky cushioning to get in the way of your restful night of sleep. The DreamWay Interface and DreamPort patches won't leave any marks or dents on your face the way traditional CPAP masks do.
- Freedom of Movement: With Bleep you can sleep in any position, on your back, stomach or side, without losing air pressure.
- Hypoallergenic and Disposable: The adhesive patches are made of a convenient hypoallergenic material and are easily disposable. For best results, it is recommended to use two new disposable patches each night to keep your DreamWay Interface in place. For users who are worried about disposing of the DreamPorts, they are recyclable once the tape has been completely removed.
- CPAP Hose Compatibility: Each Bleep CPAP interface comes with a 10 Inch short tubing and swivel connector that will attach to any heated or non-heated CPAP hose with a standard connector. Just connect them and you're all set!
- Easy Replacement: The DreamWay Tube & Interface should be replaced every 30-90 days on average, just like traditional CPAP masks.
Included with this Bundle
- (1) Bleep DreamWay Interface with Short Tube & Swivel
- (2) Boxes of 32 DreamPorts (each box lasts for 16 nights of use)
- (1) Cannister of DreamPrep Witch Hazel Facial Pads
- Instruction Booklet
No, Do not wash the mask in the dishwasher. Do not clean the mask with products that contain chlorine, bleach, moisturizer, antiseptic, anti bacterial agents or alcohol. Do not wash your mask in boiling hot water as this may affect the shape of the interface and its proper ability to create functioning seals.
Place the DreamWay into lukewarm water that contains a mild soap. Agitate back and forth for 20-30 seconds to immerse fully in the soapy solution. Let soak for 10 minutes. Following the 10-minute soak, rinse thoroughly in fresh water, ensuring that all soap residue is removed and allow to drip dry. Leave all parts to dry out of direct sunlight.