Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution CPAP Interface
DreamPort Sleep Solution CPAP Interface by Bleep
The DreamPort™ Sleep Solution from Bleep is the first-ever maskless solution that actually works!
Finally a CPAP interface that gives you the freedom that you deserve with your sleep therapy, without restricting your movement throughout the night. The innovative Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution contains No Headgear, No Straps and No Cushions! The DreamPort's hypo-allergenic adhesive strips are disposable and easy to apply, holding the interface securely in place without pinching, pulling or leaks.
The Bleep DreamPort CPAP Solution is the smallest, lightest, most ergonomically accommodating CPAP interface on the market today. Due to its unique, sleek design, this solution will fit everyone! Even those with facial hair, making fitting a breeze.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable. Can't find your RX? Not a problem! Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to avoid any delays. Place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
- Lightweight and Flexible: Smallest, lightest, most ergonomically accommodating CPAP interface on the market. Application takes just 10 seconds and the lightweight design allows you to sleep on your back, side or stomach comfortably.
- No Nasal Pillows: Nothing up your Nose! The Hypo-allergenic, disposable DreamPort adhesive strips are applied on the outside of the nostrils so nothing goes up your nose except for a pure stream of air from your sleep therapy device.
- One Size Fits All: Easy Custom Fit for a Wide Range of Users. DreamPort Sleep Solution is a single flexible size that really does fit all users. Bleep's gentle adhesive strips eliminate leaks and ensures a much stronger seal than nasal pillows or cushion masks.
- No Headgear: No hard frame, no headgear, and no bulky cushioning to get in the way of your restful night's sleep. The DreamWay Interface and DreamPort strips, won't leave any marks or dents on your face like traditional CPAP masks do.
- Freedom of Movement: With Bleep you can sleep in any position, on your back, stomach or side, without pressure or pinching.
- Hypoallergenic and Disposable: The adhesive strips that hold the DreamPort in place are hypoallergenic and disposable. Each night you use two new disposable DreamPorts to keep your DreamWay Interface in place. The small breathing ports are recyclable once the tape has been removed.
- Compatable: Each Bleep comes with a 10 Inch DreamWay Hose and Swivel Connector that will attach to any heated or non-heated CPAP hose with a standard connector. Just connect them and you're all set.
- Replacement: The DreamWay Tube & Interface should be replaced every 30-90 days on average, just like traditional CPAP masks.
You may also be interested in the following:
Included with this Purchase
- Bleep DreamWay Interface with Short Tube & Swivel
- 32 DreamPorts (for 16 Nights of Use)
- Instruction Booklet
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Pillow Mask|
|Operating Pressure Range:||4-20cmH20|
|Life Span||90 Days|
|Noise Level||26.1 dba with 2.5 uncertainty|
|Rx Required?:||Yes, as applicable to US residents|
|Dishwasher Safe:||No, Do not wash the mask in the dishwasher. Do not clean the mask with products that contain chlorine, bleach, moisturizer, antiseptic, anti bacterial agents or alcohol. Do not wash your mask in boiling hot water as this may affect the shape of the interface and its proper ability to create functioning seals.|
|Cleaning:||Place the DreamWay into lukewarm water that contains a mild soap. Agitate back and forth for 20-30 seconds to immerse fully in the soapy solution. Let soak for 10 minutes. Following the 10-minute soak, rinse thoroughly in fresh water, ensuring that all soap residue is removed and allow to drip dry. Leave all parts to dry out of direct sunlight.|
Ratings & Reviews
4 reviews4.8 out of 5
by S -
I have been using this system for almost a year. It is wonderful. I have headaches and normal cpap masks really are painful to use. This is an answer to a prayer.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT
by Mike S. (Loveland) -
I was hesitant at first but thought I would give it a try. I hate normal masks that leave marks on my face when I go to work so I thought I would give this a shot. It worked great. Good Seal and comfortable.