Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution CPAP Interface
DreamPort Sleep Solution CPAP Interface by Bleep
The DreamPort Sleep Solution from Bleep is the first-ever mask-less solution that actually works!
Finally a CPAP interface that gives you the freedom that you deserve with your sleep therapy, without restricting your movement throughout the night. The innovative Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution contains No Headgear, No Straps and No Cushions! The DreamPort's hypo-allergenic adhesive strips are disposable and easy to apply, holding the interface securely in place without pinching, pulling or leaks.
The Bleep DreamPort CPAP Solution is the smallest, lightest, most ergonomically accommodating CPAP interface on the market today. Due to its unique, sleek design, this solution will fit everyone! Even those with facial hair, making fitting a breeze.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable. Can't find your RX? Not a problem! Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to avoid any delays. Place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Product Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and Flexible: Smallest, lightest, most ergonomically accommodating CPAP interface on the market. Application takes just 10 seconds and the lightweight design allows you to sleep on your back, side or stomach comfortably.
- No Nasal Pillows: Nothing up your Nose! The Hypo-allergenic, disposable DreamPort adhesive strips are applied on the outside of the nostrils so nothing goes up your nose except for a pure stream of air from your sleep therapy device.
- One Size Fits All: Easy Custom Fit for a Wide Range of Users. DreamPort Sleep Solution is a single flexible size that really does fit all users. Bleep's gentle adhesive strips eliminate leaks and ensures a much stronger seal than nasal pillows or cushion masks.
- No Headgear: No hard frame, no headgear, and no bulky cushioning to get in the way of your restful night's sleep. The DreamWay Interface and DreamPort strips, won't leave any marks or dents on your face like traditional CPAP masks do.
- Freedom of Movement: With Bleep you can sleep in any position, on your back, stomach or side, without pressure or pinching.
- Hypoallergenic and Disposable: The adhesive strips that hold the DreamPort in place are hypoallergenic and disposable. Each night you use two new disposable DreamPort patches to keep your DreamWay Interface in place. The small breathing ports are recyclable once the tape has been removed.
- Compatible: Each Bleep comes with a 10 Inch DreamWay Hose and Swivel Connector that will attach to any heated or non-heated CPAP hose with a standard connector. Just connect them and you're all set.
- Easy Replacement: The DreamWay Tube & Interface should be replaced every 30-90 days on average, just like traditional CPAP masks.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Bleep DreamWay Interface with Short Tube & Swivel
- (1) Box of 32 DreamPorts (for 16 Nights of Use)
- Instruction Booklet
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Pillow Mask|
|Operating Pressure Range:||4-20cmH20|
|Life Span||90 Days|
|Noise Level||26.1 dba with 2.5 uncertainty|
|Rx Required?:||Yes, as applicable to US residents|
|Dishwasher Safe:||No, Do not wash the mask in the dishwasher. Do not clean the mask with products that contain chlorine, bleach, moisturizer, antiseptic, anti bacterial agents or alcohol. Do not wash your mask in boiling hot water as this may affect the shape of the interface and its proper ability to create functioning seals.|
|Cleaning:||Place the DreamWay into lukewarm water that contains a mild soap. Agitate back and forth for 20-30 seconds to immerse fully in the soapy solution. Let soak for 10 minutes. Following the 10-minute soak, rinse thoroughly in fresh water, ensuring that all soap residue is removed and allow to drip dry. Leave all parts to dry out of direct sunlight.|
Bleep DreamPort CPAP Interface FAQ's
So i bought the DreamPort now what is my first step?
The first step to applying your DreamPorts is to thoroughly clean your nose area.
I've cleaned around my nose, now what?
Apply the DreamPort™ adhesives by applying pressure around the nostril - ensuring you have a good seal. Repeat the process to apply the second DreamPort™.
I've applied the DreamPort adhesives, now what?
Click the applied DreamPorts™ into the DreamWay™ connector, then attach to your CPAP unit.
Will the Bleep DreamPort's work with any CPAP machine?
Yes, the DreamPort comes with a 9 inch connector tube that will connect to any universal CPAP tube.
How long will the DreamPort adhesives last?
Each DreamPort adhesive is a daily disposable. A box of 32 is good for 16 nights. You simply throw the adhesives away after each use.
Where is the headgear to the Bleep DreamPort CPAP mask interface?
There is no headgear and there is no need. The adhesives in the DreamPort's use 3M medical foam tape used in hospitals to hold your seal throughout the night. No straps or headgear required. This freedom of movement is what set's the Bleep DreamPort apart from the rest.
Ratings & Reviews
8 reviews4 out of 5
Finally, a mask that doesn't leak
by Navman -
I've been on CPAP therapy for over 10 years and have suffered in all that time with leaking masks, nose sores, mask lines and hair waves caused by headgear. I would have ended the therapy years ago if it were not for the fact that I need it for my CDL physical to drive commercial vehicles. A little over a year ago I tried the Dreamports and couldn't believe the results. For the first time ever, I went an entire night without air leaks waking me several times during the night. I use them every night and consistently score between 95 and 100 on the Resmed MyAir app.
good concept but not quite there
by Joe Nebe -
I bought this with lots of hope. it worked great for a couple of hours and then air pushed through and lifted the tape. I did everything... cleaned the entire area thoroughly, used the rounded end of a tool to rub it down into the creases and it lasted slightly longer. I then layered heaps of other heavy duty dressing tapes over it and I barely lasted 6-7 hours before it would lift. when it's stuck down it's brilliant but it's cheaply made and it doesn't stay stuck down. people with low pressures might be able to use this.