Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution DreamWay Interface Kit
DreamPort Sleep Solution DreamWay Interface Kit by BleepThis Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The DreamPort™ Sleep Solution from Bleep is the first-ever maskless solution that actually works!
The innovative Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution has No Headgear, No Straps and No Cushions! Finally there is a CPAP interface that gives you the freedom that you deserve with your sleep therapy, without restricting your movement throughout the night. The DreamPort's hypo-allergenic adhesive strips (required for use) are disposable and easy to apply, holding the interface securely in place without pinching, pulling or leaks.
The Bleep DreamPort CPAP Solution is the smallest, lightest, most ergonomically accommodating CPAP interface on the market today. Due to its unique, sleek design, this solution will fit everyone! Even those with facial hair, making fitting a breeze.
- Lightweight and Flexible: Smallest, lightest, most ergonomically accommodating CPAP interface on the market. Application takes just 10 seconds and the lightweight design allows you to sleep on your back, side or stomach comfortably.
- No Nasal Pillows: Nothing up your Nose! The Hypo-allergenic, disposable DreamPort adhesive strips are applied on the outside of the nostrils so nothing goes up your nose except for a pure stream of air from your sleep therapy device.
- One Size Fits All: Easy Custom Fit for a Wide Range of Users. DreamPort Sleep Solution is a single flexible size that really does fit all users. Bleep's gentle adhesive strips eliminate leaks and ensures a much stronger seal than nasal pillows or cushion masks.
- No Headgear: No hard frame, no headgear, and no bulky cushioning to get in the way of your restful night's sleep. The DreamWay Interface and DreamPort strips, won't leave any marks or dents on your face like traditional CPAP masks do.
- Freedom of Movement: With Bleep you can sleep in any position, on your back, stomach or side, without pressure or pinching.
- Hypoallergenic and Disposable: The adhesive strips that hold the DreamPort in place are hypoallergenic and disposable. Each night you use two new disposable DreamPorts to keep your DreamWay Interface in place. The small breathing ports are recyclable once the tape has been removed.
- Compatable: Each Bleep comes with a 10 Inch DreamWay Hose and Swivel Connector that will attach to any heated or non-heated CPAP hose with a standard connector. Just connect them and you're all set.
- Replacement: The DreamWay Tube & Interface should be replaced every 30-90 days on average, just like traditional CPAP masks.
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Pillow Mask|
|Operating Pressure Range:||4-20cmH20|
|Life Span||90 Days|
|Noise Level||26.1 dba with 2.5 uncertainty|
|Rx Required?:||Yes, as applicable to US residents|
|Dishwasher Safe:||No, Do not wash the mask in the dishwasher. Do not clean the mask with products that contain chlorine, bleach, moisturizer, antiseptic, anti bacterial agents or alcohol. Do not wash your mask in boiling hot water as this may affect the shape of the interface and its proper ability to create functioning seals.|
|Cleaning:||Place the DreamWay into lukewarm water that contains a mild soap. Agitate back and forth for 20-30 seconds to immerse fully in the soapy solution. Let soak for 10 minutes. Following the 10-minute soak, rinse thoroughly in fresh water, ensuring that all soap residue is removed and allow to drip dry. Leave all parts to dry out of direct sunlight.|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews4.5 out of 5
BACK ON MY STOMACH AGAIN WITH NO LEAKS
by Bill Styles (Santa Barbara) -
Been using this Dreamport system for about two weeks and it's been super helpful at fixing major issues for me. Teeth pain and leaks primarily. My pressure averages 9.5 on Oscar and Sleepyhead downloads, but the leak has been virtually absent now, where it was 20-30 every night. Used to be I would strap my old mask down so tight to control leaks so I could get on my side and my teeth would ache the next day. Yep, it stopped that too. Takes longer to put on, if a minute is a long time, but saves tons more time during the night fighting straps over the same issues I was dealing with over and over again. Huge improvement in sleep in general. I love being able to get back on my stomach, something I never thought I'd do again on cpap, much less staying there most of the night without waking up. Love me some bleep now.
SO FAR SO GOOD!
by J N (Queensland) -
i have been using this for 5 days now and i have had the best sleep. i have oily skin so i was skeptical but it stood up fairly well, lasting most of the night. i have had a lot of problems getting masks to work for me and have had to do some ingenious modding to get previous masks to work enough to get some sleep. this one is quite simple and i think if i swap the tubing to something a little more flexible it would resolve the blow out in the last lap of sleep. the only other potential issue for some would be the ongoing cost of consumables.